Chapter Seven

I wake up to find myself wondering where I am and a familiar voice answers, "You're in the hospital Amber..." Austin says. "What are you doing here?!" I say in an annoyed tone. "Amber, I know you're confused right now, I think you should rest". "Confused? Me? Confused?! Oh no! Austin, I am not confused. Everything is all clear to me! So, please get out of here before I drag you out". "Amber, Let me explain" Austin says. But I stand up and attempt to push him out the door but he begged "Amber, please let me explain about earlier.." I stop pushing him out and say "Explain what Austin?! Explain why she was making out with you? Explain why you're acting like a total jerk to Jake? Explain what Austin, Tell me!" I say crying again. "You wanna know why I was acting that way?! It's because I care about you! I didn't wanna lose you!" Austin says crying too. "Why? Did you think about that when you were busy making out with Alexia?! or we're you too caught up to even think about it! Well, I'm sorry Austin! I've had enough.. You lost me! Goodbye Austin.." I say closing the door. I was finally alone. But, it didn't make me feel any better, in fact it made me feel much worse.

A while later, Jake came to visit me at the hospital, bringing some food to eat. "Hey Amber! How are you feeling?". "Okay, I guess" I say forcing a smile. "I'm sorry about what happened again.. I heard you and Austin fought again.." Jake says. "It's okay, It's not your fault, Don't apologize." I say. "But you also know what I heard?" Jake asks, "What?", "That Austin loves you very much". I just nod and then again he speaks "Well, I only came by to see if you we're feeling better, So I'm gonna get going.. We'll be heading to San Franciso tomorrow morning, If you want you can come along with us too.." Then again I smile and nod only. Jake leaves and I was again all alone, But heard Michele's voice through the hospital doors. "Amber! Honey, are you all right?" She asks worriedly. Being in her motherly instincts made me think of my own mother, who died a few years ago. That made me breakdown in tears.Michele brings me in to a hug. "I know honey.. It's okay.. Shh.. It's okay..",She says patting me in the back. The comfort she gave made me happy she understands.

* * *

"So I came here to tell you about earlier, the scene you saw.. It wasn't my son's fault, It was Alexia! He told me all about it, he was crying too! Trust me. I know when my son is lying and when he told me that story it was true! Also, when he told me he loved you, He really does. Understand?". "Yeah, And what do you mean it was Alexia's fault? Why?" I ask. "Austin said that Alexia came into his dressing room drunk and crying. He said that she was also saying something about loving her instead of you, Well typically it wasn't her fault, It was the alcohol's fault." Michele says, "And when my son got a hold of her she started kissing him and that's the moment you came in the room". "I understand" I say nodding. "Now I have to apologize don't I?". "Well yes! So get well soon and talk to him tomorrow. Okay?" Michele says smiling as she leans down and kisses my forehead then heads to the door waving goodbye.

* * *

The next day, I was out of the hospital at about 10am. I immediately decided to finally talk it out with Austin and apologize to him and maybe start new. I get a taxi as fast as I could, then I call Jake when I was on my way to the hotel that Austin was staying at. "Hey Jake?", "Yeah?" He says. "I have to tell Austin something, Can you hand him the phone please?". I say. "Amber, I can't hear you exactly. But we are now boarding the plane, I'll call you later ok? Bye!" Jake says rushing and then he hunged up. Oh no! They're boarding! "Uhm, excuse me, can you take me to the airport? And fast." I say to the taxi driver. I have to get there in time but the airport is like 30 minutes away!

* * *

"Excuse me, Your ticket please?" The guards say to me the moment I step in the airport, Good thing Jake gave me my ticket. I showed them my boarding ticket. They scan the ticket "I'm sorry mam but this flight just left about 10 minutes ago", they say handing me back my ticket.

"What?! Oh.. Okay thanks." I say walking away. I sit on the nearest pavement and think, there goes my chance.

I decided to tweet, Since I haven't for a while. I open twitter and tweeted, "I had my chance, But I blew it!"

Tweet sent. A while later my notifications blew up. This hasn't happened since-- It made me think, Since AUSTIN REPLIED TO ME! I check to see why my notifications were going crazy and I was right! He did reply to me, It said "Blew your chance? For what? :)", Why do I feel like that smiley face tortures me.

I reply, But instead of tweeting it, I DM'ed Austin. "Because I blew my chance of apologizing, Your mom told me everything! I'm sorry.." I send my reply and wait anxiously. "I forgive you, I'm sorry too!", I smile and then reply with "Are you in San Franciso yet?", "Actually no, turn around Amber," Austin replies.

I turned around and saw Austin staring at me and smiling. "Austin!? Why are you here?! Why aren't you on your way to the concert?" I asked shocked. He smiles and says, "I'm here to give you your chance back", "I'm sorry" I say as I hug him tightly as I feel his hands wrap around me tightly too.

* * *

"Congratulations!" Michele shouts, "I'm glad you two are back together..". Everyone claps as Michele finishes her sentence. "I have something to say too" Austin interrupts, "Amber, I know that we have been through a LOT of things, and I mean a lot! But in the end, It's still our love for each other that stands strong, I just wanna say that if I can, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you! Because without you I am INCOMPLETE, I love you Amber" Austin says to me as he hands me the bouquet of flowers that Dave handed to him. I smile at Austin and say, "Oh Austin, I would like to say thanks for giving me my chance back even though I didn't exactly give yours at first, And yes! I love you too!" I say hugging Austin.

* * *

*End of Flashback*

"It's true guys, Amber really was the best girl I ever met and loved and will ever love till forever, Without her my life would be Incomplete", Austin says behind me. "Aww, you're too sweet Mr. Mahone" I say as I kiss him. "You're the sweetest Mrs. Mahone, I love you." He says to me, "I love you too," I say as we kiss again before we heard the cry of a baby from upstairs. "Go fetch our baby's need Amber, I'll take over," Austin says to me as I head upstairs and take care of our baby.

"Hey Austin here, Amber and me are now living happily and blessed with a wonderful child, whom I will love as much as I love Amber and you guys, My MAHOMIES. Mahomies go hard!" Austin says as he laughs then turns the video camera off.

The End.