Chapter Six

"What?! We are crashing!?" Amber says.

* * *

I woke up the next day feeling angry as ever. "I'm so worried mom! Why isn't she here yet?! I hope nothing terrible has happened to her! I would be so devastated if something did happen, I wouldn't take it..." I say to my mom. The tone of my voice slowly lessening as I break down in tears in the arms of my mother. "Oh, honey don't cry, I'm sure she will be there tonight on your concert before you know it!" My mom says reassuringly. "I hope so..." I say.

* * *

"Where am I?" I ask Jake who was brushing the dirt off his clothes as I survey the surroundings. "I guess, In the middle of the forest" Jake says as I too brush off the dirt in my clothes. "Oh no! Why did we have to crash here? Now how on earth would I get to Austin's concert by tonight?!" I scream out worriedly. "Amber! Will you stop it! Can't you see?! Where in the middle of nowhere with no food, no drink, and practically no chance to live and you're worried about Austin?!" Jake says screaming at me angrily. I look at my surroundings, we are nowhere. He was right, All the people with us on the plane were gone, I don't know how long we have been out cold but it must have been a long time.

Instead of crying I ran, I ran away. As fast as I could. I ran away from Jake, from everything. I stopped just when my feet can't take no more. I breathe and look at my surroundings again, I ended up still nowhere. Then, I cried. Where now? I ask myself. Sit out here all alone and die? Probably not.

I stood up and walked again heading north hoping to find some kind of road this time. Luckily, I did. There was a sign that said that we were in a part of Australia but it's about five hours away from Melbourne. I see Jake just across the road talking to someone on his phone. He sets his glance on me and forces a sly smile. I mouth the words "Sorry" and so did he. Then I smile back.

* * *

"We're here!" Jake says smiling. We reach the concert grounds just in time to catch Austin start the concert. I didn't see him on my way to his dressing room but I did bump into Michele, Austin's mom. She walks over to me. "Amber! Thank God you're here! Where have you been?!". "Oh just a slight turbulence on the plane ride!" I smile. "We're you with Jake?" Michele asks. "Yeah I was..." I say. She raises an eyebrow at me. "Long story.." I say as I continue walking into Austin's dressing room as she follows behind me. "So, I have time, You wanna tell?" She asks waiting for the storytelling to begin.

* * *

"What?! So you we're in a plane crash... With Jake... And now you're here?!" Michele says shocked. "Exactly!" I say chuckling. "I'm sure glad nothing didn't happen to the both of you! Especially you! Austin would go crazy if something did" Michele says thinking about what Austin said. Then, just as if on cue Austin comes through the door. "Hey mom! Have you seen my phone? I couldn't find it--" Austin stops as his gaze falls on me. "Amber?!? Is that really you?!?" Austin says bringing me into a tight hug. "The one and only" I say as I hug him smiling. "You have got to tell me what happened!" Austin says breaking the hug a little while later.

* * *

"What! So you and Jake, The Jake Miller! We're hanging around the past day? Wow Amber! You had me all worried and you we're having the time of your life!" Austin says in a pretty sarcastic tone. "Austin, we were in a plane crash! That's not what you call having the time of my life! It's called having an end to my life! And why would you even think that? You know what? Maybe I will have the time of my life! Alone. Oh and you're welcome! I made it to your concert." I say practically crying. I didn't care anymore. I thought he'd appreciate me being here after that plane crash and all but no! He had to be jealous of Jake. I just don't understand why he's suppose to act that way, As I was walking I bump into Jake on my way out the door of the stadium. "I'm so sorry" I say to Jake crying. Although I didn't quite know why I was apologizing, or what I'm apologizing for.

"Shh.. Don't cry Amber..." Jake attempts to comfort me as I cry in his shoulders. "I know, It's just that Austin--" I stop because just then all I see is Austin throwing a punch straight into Jake's face. The next thing I knew was that they were trading fists nad hitting each other. The next blow much harder than the last.

That's it! "Stop it! The both of you! Just stop!" I scream as loud as I can. They stop. "Austin! How dare you start a fight like that! Jake wasn't doing anything!" I scream as I look at Jake then come to him and say "Are you okay?" then stare at Austin in disbelief. "You know what Austin? I've had enough of your nonsense. We are over! Understand?!" I scream again as I helped Jake stand up from the floor and into his dressing room.

"Thanks Amber." Jake says, "But you didn't have to do that though..". "Do what?" I ask. "Do that! Break up with Austin.." He says, Then I say "Oh haha! That! Well I've had enough.. It's complicated, you know? I just don't understand.. Is it so wrong to wish that I didn't meet him?" I ask crying badly. "Of course not! Everyone wants to undo something in their life, But I don't think you would want to wish that. Also, I really dont think it's fair to not give Austin the chance to explain himself, why he was acting the way he was acting, So, I think you should give him a chance to explain" Jake says, "Go talk to him". Then I smile at Jake.

* * *

"Here goes nothing!" I say to myself as I stand in front of Austin's door, I knock but the door was open so I just let myself in. But what I saw hurt me the most, Austin on the couch along with a girl, whom I have been with since forever were kissing on the couch, and they were kissing. "I can't believe it!" I say laughing even if I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Wow! Okay Austin, So how happy are you two on your five minute relationship so far?" I say laughing hysterically, but still crying badly. I probably looked crazy at that point but who cares! It hurts me so much to think that me and Austin broke up about five minutes ago and here he is replacing me with another girl, Just immediately!

"Amber, I can explain" Austin protests. "No Austin! You could've explained, I was about to give you a chance to explain but you blew it! You blew youe chance." I was hyperventilating, I couldn't breathe properly. I was quite lightheaded. The last thing I knew was every thing suddenly turned pitch black. I was unconscious.

--------------------

So, yeah... Bring in ALL THE DRAMA aye? XD Anyways, I would like to say thank you to all those who have read this fanfic so far! You know I love you all! <3 And yeah.. Make sure you VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN me! Maybe even share this story to all your Mahomies out there! xx

Keep Smiling, Oznapitsbizzle