Chapter One

The concert is today! Holy pizza and clark! What am I going to wear?! I think to myself. Then, I wake up Alexia. It was 10am and we only have a few hours left till the concert! 

"Alexia wake up!" I shake her but she doesn't move a muscle. I scream this time saying, "Austin's here to see you!" and with that she stood up without no hesitation and said "Mahone?!?!" then she noticed that I was staring at her with one eyebrow raised and then said proceeded to whine "What is it Amber? Why wake me up so early? It's only--" she glances at the time then continues what she was saying but this time it was more of a question than an answer. "10am!? Why did you JUST wake me up?!?!" she practically panicked.

"Just get ready!" I say at her then roll my eyes. As I rummage through my walk-in closet trying to find something reasonable to wear. I end up picking what seems to be the most random outfit! A grey hooded sweatshirt that says 'Mahomie' paired with some white tattered jeans and my black converse sneakers. Alexia on the other hand was wearing a cute flower-patterned dress in blue and satin paired with some gladiator boots. She looked amazing as always. 

She glances over to me and sees what I'm wearing. "No way you're wearing that to see Austin." she turns me around back to my closet. "Let me help." Alexia says and rummages through my clothes. She picks out a fitted maroon dress that had one shoulder off. Then she goes over and finds a jean jacket and throws that to me too.

By the time we finished getting ready, I was completely unaware that it was almost 12. me Alexia and I rushed downstairs and ate the smallest bite of what we considered as a meal and headed to Austin's concert along with my dad and his 12-year-old Mustang.

We reach the concert at about 1pm since it was about an hour drive away from my house. There were so many people, mostly girls who were already in line. They were crying and just scattered full of emotions. While me and Alexia were just plain excited and nervous. My dad dropped us off and left.

We got in line and was about to enter the stadium. I bring out the tickets from my bag but all of a sudden, a strong wind hit it off my hand and in one snap the tickets we had fell into the puddle on the floor. I see our tickets slowly getting drenched in the muddy water. I froze there standing in front of the door to the stadium.

Alexia sank slowly into the ground and cried. I too cried helplessly with her. We got out of the line and sat on the sidewalk. We cried and cried for about what felt like hours. It was actually about a few minutes only since we lost our tickets. The doors were closed, and we could hear the crowd calling out for Austin to start the show.

Then a moment later I finally speak to Alexia. "Alexia, I am so sorry!"

"I didn't know the tickets would fly away so quickly like that." I hug Alexia as I cry.

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, and someone say "Oh sweeties! We could get you another one." a familiar voice says but it wasn't Alexia. She puts two tickets directly in front of my face from behind me. I look around quickly.

I see Michele Mahone standing behind me. Austin's mom. She was smiling at me. I started to cry again. She hugged the both of us and led us inside the stadium. "How did you know we lost our tickets?" I ask her as I wipe my tears away. "I overheard you both talking. Plus, the nice guard at the door had mentioned it to me." she smiles. We couldn't believe it!

The tickets that she gave me is seated on Row 1, ours was on 5. We we're practically in front of Austin when he performs.

We immediately went backstage to meet Austin before the show. There were a few other people waiting on the room for the VIP. But Michele led us to Austin's dressing room. She signaled us to go inside as she goes on the VIP room herself. We hear girls scream and cry as she entered the room next door. Austin's dressing room had a red star that said 'Austin' printed in white. We open the door and see no one there but a black leather couch so we decided to sit there and talk about how crazy today is.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Alexia says looking around in awe. I couldn't believe it either. We were just crying for losing our tickets moments ago and now we're in Austin's dressing room.

As we were waiting, we hear screaming again from the VIP room. I'm guessing Austin is in the other room.

I started getting nervous again. Alexia was nervous too since she looked like a hyperventilating tomato. The door opened and for some reason I caught myself holding my breath. I peek through the opening door nervously. It was Michele. I finally exhale as it wasn't who I thought it would be. She sees us and smiles.

Then she says "Austin's still on the other room. Why don't we get to know each other before he arrives" she ushers us to speak.

I smile and say "I'm Amber and this is my friend Alexia" I point at her. She was still staring blankly in shock at Michele. She asks Alexia "Are you okay sweetie?" but before Alexia could answer back, she fell into unconsciousness. "Oh my gosh! Is she alright?" Michele asks shocked. "Yeah, she'll be alright. She just loves you so much!" I say surely. She still had a worried look on her face.

"I'll go get Austin then. Be right back" she says to me as she stands up and disappear through the door. I try to wake Alexia up, but she is still out.

After a few minutes the door opens again. I feel myself having the rush I once had the first time the door opened as I waited for who enters the door next. It was not Austin. But any fan of Austin would immediately know who this person was. It was Alex Constancio. His best friend.

"Oh hey!" Alex says. I wave at him. His eyes move over to an unconscious Alexia and says, "Is she ok?"

"Yeah, she's just tired" I jokingly say. He just nods. 

"So, are you waiting for me or Austin?" Alex teases at me which made me blush so badly. 

"Both" I say. 

"Well then why would a gorgeous girl be waiting for me?" He winks at me. Now I really feel uncomfortable, I can literally feel my face heat up through my cheeks. 

I was about to answer the question when the door suddenly opens and in walks--

Austin Mahone.

He immediately sees me and smiles "Hey there!" He says and opens his arms for a hug. I hug him and say "Hey" in almost a breath. He too notices Alexia then asks, "Is she okay?"

But as if on cue, Alexia leaves her unconscious state and says "OMG! Amber! I dreamt that Mama Mahone was here, and we were already in the concert, but we lost our tickets, and she then gave us tickets and we were waiting on Austin's--" she stops as she sees Austin staring at her and smiling. 

"Is---Is that---really Austin?!" she stutters. "I must be dreaming" she slaps herself.

"The one and only sweetie!" He says laughing at her sudden outburst. 

Her eyes widen and she faints yet again!

"Cute girl huh?" Alex says to Austin. "Yeah, but she's cuter" Austin nods towards me. "Wh--What?! M--Me?!" I stutter too. "Yeah, you." He smiles at me as he sits on his chair and his make-up artist prepares him. "I'll see you out there. Amber." Austin smiles at me again.

"Okay girls, time to go!" Dave says after a few minutes. Dave is Austin's bodyguard or as I call him, his second father. They have this bond that they're friends but treat each other like family. Kind of like how he treats his Mahomies.

Alexia is now awake and has accepted the fact that this was all real and she was indeed living her dream.

* * *

The concert started with a huge opening number of '11:11' This was Austin's first single. All the girls screamed as Austin enters that stage. The whole stadium roared with screams, shouts, and cheers for Austin. He got up the stage and catches my eye. He immediately smiles at me.

A few songs later and the time came to pick the 'U Girl'. The spotlight moves towards the whole crowd. For some reason everyone was suddenly quiet as thin air. Everyone was holding their breath including me.

The next thing I knew was a bright light facing towards me and Austin's hand was dragging me on to the stage.

I was his 'U Girl'