Chapter Four

A year passed by and everything seemed back to normal for me. Nothing seems to happen this year. I still stalk Austin on Twitter though. It seems to me that he too is on the brink of forgetting about whatever happened between me and him the past year on his concert. He was living his life the way it should be, without me.

The school bell rings. I gather my things then head outside. Out of my clumsyness I bump into someone and all my textbooks fall on the floor. I picked all of it in a matter of time without even apologizing to whoever I bumped into. I look on the floor picking up the last book when I notice something that catches my eye. It was my bracelet. Well, I at least I think it was. It looked a lot like mine. I lost it a year ago. I wonder why this person has the same bracelet as me? It couldn't be mine of course. Maybe it was just a coincidence. It's impossible if that was really the bracelet I lost. I stand up and collect all my belongings, again without looking up. Then saying "Sorry" to whoever that person was and then headed straight off.

Austin's POV

I stare back at the girl who just bumped into me. "Amber?!" I call out. It was too late, she was already too far to hear me call out her name. I grab the bracelet that fell when we bumped into each other. I stare at it and said "I guess, I'll never have the chance to give you back can't I?".

I stare at it once more wishing it would say something. Then I put it back on my pocket only wishing of the day when I finally wear that bracelet on the wrist of the girl I love, Amber.

* * *

Amber's POV

There was no school today. Our school was having a fund raising event which we could've volunteered to come if we wanted. I didn't wanna go. I sit awkwardly at home facing the TV. I was bored out of my mind. I decided then to go outside and walk around the block. I reach an Olive Garden just around the corner and memories quickly spread in my mind. I started to walk away when I see a familiar looking person walking towards me. I couldn't quite make out who it was until he was only inches away. It was Austin!

"Hey Amber" He said with a smear of excited and suprised on his face. "Uhh Hey Austin!" I say to him. "I have to go" then continued to walk away from him. I walked as fast as I could. But that didn't work, he reached me and grabbed me in the arm. "Amber wait, Why are you avoiding me?" He says. "I'm not" I say as I face him and let tears form on the base of my eyes. "Then why do I feel like you are?" He asks. "Because.." I couldn't answer his question. I felt lost out of words. "Because what?" He asks again. This time It burst out of me. "Because I love you ok! I just love you too much and by letting you go, I'm making you happy, Austin.. You are living your dream. I can't have myself ruin that!" I say crying harder. "How would you know you would ruin my life by loving me?" He says. "Because I just know.. I'm sorry I have to go.." I say. "But Amber! I love you too!" Austin screams out to me. But I couldn't stop running. I had to get away. I started moving across the street when suddenly the last thing I saw was everything going pitch black and an unknown force causing me to black out.

Austin's POV

"Is she going to be alright?" I ask the doctor. "I can not say for sure Mr. Mahone, But I assure you she is in good hands" The doctor says calmly. But that doesn't make me feel any less worried about her. The love of my life, Is now on the edge of life and death. Im worried that if she isn't going to be okay, My heart will break into a million pieces.

I sit on the hospital on the corner of Amber's hospital bed just watching her unconscious, wanting her to wake up. She has been in the operating room to get some stitches and the doctor said she needs to rest for now.

I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up, Amber was gone. She wasn't on her bed! I panicked, but a sudden flow of water made me calm down. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw her walk out of the restroom. "Amber! You're awake!" I say. "Austin?!?!?!" she screams. "You're Austin Mahone!! Oh my gosh! I'm your biggest fan, You don't know how much I love you!". "Wait Amber, don't you know who I am?" I say shocked on her sudden outburst. "Yeah, Austin Mahone!" she says. "No, what I meant was, don't you remember what happened a while ago? or a year ago when you were 'U Girl'? Don't you remember anything?" I ask now worried on why she can't remember. "No, I don't sorry.. Wait! I was 'U Girl'? Since when?" Amber says with wide eyes.

* * *

"I don't understand, Why can't she remember anything?" I ask the doctor. "Well, I think she is suffering from temporary memory loss, some gain it back but some will lose a memory that will have to accept is gone forever." He says. "Amber, you really can't remember anything can't you?" I say to a sleeping Amber as I break down and started to cry.

Amber's POV

I wake up that night alone in the hospital room. Replaying what happened earlier when I saw Austin Mahone! I still don't get why he was asking these weird questions or why he was even in here. If I was really 'U Girl' then why couldn't I remember anything about it? I rummaged through my purse which was in the bedside table and I find a ticket, from about last year in Austin's concert. I don't remember ever going to a concert though, But me and Alexia were planning to go when Austin went to Texa-- Wait a minute!

As I think about it, Flashbacks occur to me like grenades. "I was 'U Girl!' Austin was making sense now!" I remember everything! Just on cue Austin walks in the room. "Austin! I remember everything! I remember why I'm here and how I ended up here!" I say to Austin. "Oh thank god!" Austin says smiling. "I was hit by an over speeding car earlier and you said you loved me back! I remember the concert too! I also remember losing my bracelet when Alexia fell--" I stop.

"My bracelet! Oh I lost it.. I didn't know where it was. I swear if someone would return it to me I would love that person forever!" I say. "Then listen Amber.. I have your--" Austin was saying something but someone who walked through the door cut him off. It was Alexia who cut him off. "Amber! Are you all right?" She says. "I'm good" I say hugging her back.

"So Austin, what were you about to say?" I ask him. He smiles at me and took my wrist. He put something into my wrist. I take a look at it and it was my bracelet! The one I lost! "You had my bracelet this whole time?" I say shocked. "Yeah.. I wanted to give it back but I couldn't see you, Now that I did. It's back where it belongs" Austin says.

I jump and hug Austin then say "I love you Austin". He hugs me back "I love you too Amber".

----------------

Hey guys! Hmm. Chappy Four is done for ya'll! How'd you like it? I was hoping you guys would like this one.. :) Send me feedbacks in the comments below. VOTE if you liked it! FAN me too for updates. Make sure you add this to your library so you can be updated. ;) xx

So listen. I'm so happy that soo many people have read this so far! I hope that many more people will be able to read it because I put so much time and effort on all my fanfics for you guys! I just love you so much! xx More to come on this fanfic! It's my first Austin one so I'm gonna do my best to make this the BEST! ;)

Oznapitsbizzle

Incomplete // Austin MahoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara