Chapter Five

"Hey Amber! I have a wonderful idea, why don't you go on tour with me!" Austin says excitedly. "What?! Of course I would love to come with you!" I say to Austin along with a huge smile spreaded across my face. I break the hug to say "Austin, can Alexia come along with us?" I say. "Well of course she can!" Austin smiles at Alexia and says "Alexia, do you wanna come?". "Oh I would want to but I have school and all.." Alexia hesitates. "Oh it's fine I'll just have my manager talk to your professor then.. So are you girls ready for New York tomorrow?" Austin winks at both of us and we scream "YES!"

* * *

"Thank you New York! You have been amazing! I love you all!" Austin says to a ginormous crowd of screaming fans. Then leaves center stage to come and meet me and Alexia backstage. "Hey! So how was my performance? Was it good?" Austin asks me. "It was great Austin!" I say to him as we go to his dressing room. He changed his clothes along with Michele helping him gather all his clothes on the floor. Seeing a half naked Austin kinda makes me uncomfortable. So I head outside the stadium to maybe walk around and get some fresh air or a bite to eat. Austin was going to have another round of applause coming for his second encore so it was gonna take a while before we head to our next destination on his tour. He never gets tired, it seems as if his fans are his energy. He loves his mahomies so much that everytime I look up at him on that stage, my heart just melts, to see his smile and happiness while he performs is all that matters.

I roam the street, walking around for a while now just adoring the bright lights of the city when I happen to glance at the time. It was already 10pm! Which means Austin finished about four hours ago! I could have sworn I was only gone for like an hour. I run as fast as I could back to the stadium's parking lot where we stopped the tour bus but I get there and it was gone.

I stand there and call Austin to tell him where I was. I reach down on my pockets to fetch my phone and call Austin. No one answers. So they left me. They left me here without realizing it.

Austin's POV

The concert finishes and I look around to find Amber backstage where she usually hangs out with Alexia. I go ahead and change my clothes in my dressing room since the show was finished and see Dave inside so I ask him where Amber was, "Hey Dave, you seen Amber?" I ask. "No." Dave says as he glances up from his phone. "Maybe she's with Alexia". "Oh okay thanks Dave". I see Alexia stand there and we meet each other's glances. "Have you seen Amber?!" We both say at the same time. "What? No" I say to Alexia. "Have you?" I ask her. "No! I haven't seen her anywhere!" Alexia says panicking. I see my mom walk by and ask her. "Hey mom! Have you seen Amber?" I ask. "No honey I thought she was with you on the tour bus". My mom says. "Holy! Mom.. I think we left Amber!" I finally say panicking this time.

Amber's POV

I walk the streets of New York, alone and scared. With only about $200 in my pocket that I brought in case of an emergency and which THIS IS a huge emergency. I go ahead and decided to eat at a place I walked by a few minutes ago called the Big Apple Resto because I was starving!

"Excuse me, I would like to order now" I say to the guy who I thought was a waiter since he was wearing a suit and tie. "Excuse me?" He says with a raised eyebrow as he turned around. I finally notice who this guy was and it was Jake Miller! He was a singer too! "You're Jake Miller!" I say to him. "Yeah" He says. "I'm not a waiter, But I would sure wanna take you out" Jake winks at me. I blush beet red. "So what is this lovely lady doing here at this time of night?" He asks. "I was lost but I got hungry and went here since Austin--" I started to say but Jake cut me off "Austin?" He asks. "Yeah, Austin Mahone". "You're with Austin?!" He says smiling. "Yeah he's my boyfriend" I say. He nods and I could notice his smile faded away. I continue to eat my food then and when I finish I stand up and say "Well, thank you so much for buying me this lovely dinner but I have to get going.. I really need to get to Australia and meet Austin, he's probably dying trying to find me by now". "Oh well then let me take you! That's my next stop since I am one of the guests on Austin's show, You did know that right?" He smiles. "No, I didn't!" I say wide eyed. "Well why didn't you tell me earlier" I continued to say. "Haha! I forgot" He says chuckling and I laugh with him.

Austin's POV

"Amber!! Where are you!" I say trying to call her phone again but it was out of reach. I was so worried about Amber's whereabouts I think I might probably go crazy. "Don't worry Austin, I'm sure she'll be here soon enough, she'll find us" My mom says assuringly. "I hope so I'm getting really worried about her" I say. "It will be alright, I'm sure Amber is on the plane now and is on her way back here, I'm sure of it!" she says to me although she looked quite hopeless herself.

Amber's POV

"Here we go!" Jake says to me. I look down on the plane see it take off the ground. "Off to Australia! Yay!" I say with a fake smile. It was a long flight from New York to Australia. So we had a few hours to go before we arrive. "Are you okay?" Jake says. I guess he saw me staring into nothing but an empty seat space near our seats. "Yeah I'm fine just hungry I guess". "Oh then let me get you-- Woah!" Jake says as a turbulence hit the place forcefully causing him to fall back down on his seat. The pilot booms through the speaker "We have lost an engine, Please take your seats and get ready for an emergency landing". "Amber calm down, It will be okay." Jake assures me. "The plane is crashing!!!" I say panicking even more.

------------------------

It took a while for this update so I made sure to make it super exciting! So what do you guys think will happen next? Comment below! Also VOTE and share it on all your social medias! I love you all! <3

Stay Weird, Stay Crazy, Stay YOU! Oznapitsbizzle