Chapter Three

"Yeah" I say opening my eyes once more. "Are you sure?" she asks worriedly. I nod then attempt to smile at her. Then she comes back outsude too. "Hey Amber! You okay?" Robert says. I nod and continue walking on the door. "I'll take you home!" Robert says. I protested and head off again outside.

But, my vision starts to blur and the ground beneath my feet starts to turn. I lose my balancce and stumble near the table across the door. "Amber! Are you okay?" Alexia says again. "It's nothing, I'm going home, bye" I say. "But Amber you don't look ok--" Alexia hesitates but I suddenly cut her off. "I'm fine Alexia! Just leave me alone!" I say shocked at my sudden outburst. I continue to walk down the pavement to our streen then turn right and just kept walking.

It was cold outside but I didn't care. When I fell back in the restaurant, I saw Austin stare at me helplessly. It left a pang in my heart that was still aching.

* * *

I get home that night and jumped in bed. I remembered the bracelet that my mom gave me. I still haven't found it. I broke down crying. I didn't know whether it's about the bracelet or about Austin. Plus, I didn't have any rights to cry about Austin, he didn't do anything to me that would cause me so much pain. I don't understand why I'm hurting like this. I mean, he IS my world. But we aren't dating. He probably doesn't even care about me, I just have to accept that I'm the one who cares so much about him, NOT him.

I open my Twitter and as usual, I go to Austin's twitter. There was a new tweet.

"I wish you knew how much I really care for you"

He replied to some Mahomies. One of them said "Don't worry Austin! We're here for you". He replied with "Thanks"

I beforehand didn't wanna reply but here I am tweeting him something.

"@AustinMahone I wish you didn't exist, So I wouldn't care for you so much"

Then he tweeted back saying "I wish I didn't exist, So I didn't see you"

What?! I started to feel the tears form in the base of my eyes. I could NOT believe he wished that. Maybe he DIDN'T wanna see me EVER! Maybe that was what's best for everyone.

Austin's POV

I tweeted her saying "I wish I didn't exist, So I didn't see you" I did that on purpose. Because what I tweeted next was the continuation of it. Which was, "and fall". I sigh and say it out loud this time "I wish I didn't see you and fall"

* * *

"Honey, where's the bracelet I gave you?" My mom says over breakfast, she noticed that I wasn't wearing it as usual. "Uhm-- It's just-- I mean.. I lost it" I say the last three words in a whisper. "What?!" My mom says. "Please don't get mad at me!" I say still looking at my plate. "I'm not mad, just disappointed..." My mom says. Silence falls on all of us.

"I'm sorry" I say again to my mom. "It's okay sweetie" My mom says. It was Saturday. So, we didn't have any classes. I go ahead and log-in on Twitter as always and see Austin's new tweet.

"Heading to NYC! Bye Texas"

Well, I guess that was the end of seeing Austin for a lifetime. It had been a great experience! But I doubt it would happen again. That time of me as a 'U Girl' was at least one in six billion. I decided to tweet today though, It said.

"Dear 2013, Be good to me please?!"

* * *

The next few days were a bore. Since, it was almost summer, everyone was about ready to leave this school. So was I, of course. I was a senior at Bethel High. Next school year I was planning to finally go to Florida so I acn be an exchange student there. You see, I applied to be one before this school year started and I was lucky enough to be one of them. Surely, I will be leaving right after school ends. Alexia though was going to be in Los Angeles.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The last day of school! I hear the bell ring and I get up from my seat to head out the door. Unfortunately, I bump into someone, as clumsy as I was, I drop all my textbooks on the floor, which scattered everywhere. I try to pick it up as fast as I can then scurry off.

I gather the last few things then look up on the person who I just bumped. He handed me back my hanky. It wasn't a guy I knew that was from this school. "You have happen to drop this" He says to me in the most faintest Australian accent which made my heart melt. "Thanks" I say as I grab it back. "I'm Amber, Nice to meet you.." I say. "Where you from? I never seen you here before." I continue. "Oh, I'm from Australia but moved to Florida and now an exchange student here, I'm Troye, Nice to meet you too Amber!" He says. "Oh, cool! Anyways I have to go.. It was nice to meet you, Bye!" I say to him with a smile as I wave back at him then disappear as soon as I saw him wave back.

* * *

"What?!?! What do you mean my flight was cancelled?!" I shout loudly at the lady behind the desk counter in the airport. "I'm sorry Ms. Heavens, But your flight has been rescheduled until this morning at 5am" she says. I look at the time, 11pm. This can't be happening! I need to be in Florida now! School may not be starting yet but I just the need to be there! Better early then late right?

Since the last day of school everything was a bit of a mess, it was completely going out o hand. I decided to dye my hair that day after school, the color I chose was black but it ended up going brunnete instead. The other day, I was trying to iron my favorite silk dress when it practically burned the house down.

I waited in the airport gates and while I did I logged on Instagram. Took a selfie then uploaded it with the caption "Flying to Miami" Then logged in on Twitter after. I see pictures posted by Austin and Robert. Austin posted a picture of his 'U Girl' last night with the caption "Had the best night! Thank you New York!"

I noticed I fell asleep when the voice of the person behind the speakers woke me up, "Flight 1974 to Miami, Florida is now boarding on Gate 3" The voice booms through the whole airport. I gather my luggages and head to the gates.

Austin's POV

My next stop was in California, in Los Angeles. I got off the airport and was on my way to the hotel I was gonna be in for the next two days when I see a familiar looking person crossing the streets. It was Alexia. I open my window and and call out after her. "Hey Alexia!" I shout. "Austin?!" she screams. "Yeah! Come here!" I motion for her to get inside the limo. "Alexia! What are you doing here?" I say to her.

"I'm gonna be an exchange student here" Alexia says to me. "Where's Amber then? Is she with you?" I ask. "No she's in Miami," Miami?! I think. That's my city! It'll be a while until I can go back there, which is gonna be a year, since this tour was just starting, I wish she will still be there when I get back. I think to myself remembering the bracelet that was lying in my pocket the whole time. The bracelet with the name 'Amber' on it.

-------------

Hey guys! So that was Chappy 3! :) I hope you guys liked it! Make sure you VOTE and COMMENT feedbacks, You can FAN me too! So you'll get notified if I update or make a new fanfic :) I love you! Thank you so much for reading. Btw, Chappy 4 is explosive! ;) Make sure you keep refreshing this so you can see Chappy 4 as soon as I post it today or maybe next week. Anywho! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Stay Weird, Stay Crazy, Stay YOU! Oznapitsbizzle