2. The Awakening

( Previously known as The Rise of the Legendary Warrior and also as Heros Reborn)

"Who is she?"                                         

"Who is she? She's the one that's going to save us all".

~*~

One day, in a world that was divided by light and dark, seven heroes rose up to vanquish evil. A world that held uncountable mysteries and dangers lurking in the shadows, yet all were united in one front. Seen as saviours of the land and people that had been blessed by the gods' themselves, they had resisted the repressive nature of the dark; they were heroes, worshipped by the people and hailed as deities.

They were called The Guardians.

Battle after battle ensued, the dark forces rising against the light, seeing them as a threat to their existence. Their strength grew and grew, their souls radiating with such purity and virtue that they had to have succeeded...and they did. Through their sheer determination, they fought with a united front gathering all the strength within them and firing with a passion that many would remember.

However, one day they vanished. No trace of them being found, the elements they wielded lost to the world as once again people became oppressed, evil taking its claim and eating away at anything that threatened the darkness.

But no more for new heroes have been reborn, the elements once again seen after three thousand years. Fire, water, earth, air, shadow, spirit, light and plasma; they were once again found, all but one...fire. Hope, a foreign aspect in the land was once again mounting, the elements carried by seven young adults.

Saskia didn't know how she ended up in Islark, knowing she had an important quest to finish and yet something called her towards it, beckoning her forward. In the end, she found herself making a life-changing decision that started the bindings of her fate; her destiny.

"Welcome to Clandestine Academy, the institute of secrets."

***

Highest Fantasy Rank: 05/03/2016 #6

By Z_M_Ivy