64. Z Squared

"Your name isn't even supposed to begin with a Z. It's supposed to begin with an X" I pointed out. I was really struggling not to roll my eyes again.

Zander grinned mischievously, turning up the radio and bopping his head along with the music for a second before replying. "My parents knew I was born to stand out, I mean who wouldn't stand out with a face like this? I mean, just stop and think about it for a second. You know binary numbers? All made up of ones and zeros. Well, having a name beginning with a Z. That's like being a 3 or 4 or 5 or any other number that isn't a one or zero in a bunch of ones and zeros." He chuckled to himself, seemingly pleased with his sentimental monologue. I rolled my eyes, not amused. "Also, isn't your name supposed to begin with an S?"

I scowled. "My parents must have known I was born to grace the world with my awesomeness. Beginning with Z makes me stand out, alerting people of my pure fabulousness. "

Zander raised an eyebrow. "Are you secretly a guy? Because only guys can be that egotistic."

I snorted. "1. Don't be sexist. 2. I grew up around guys, of course I've inherited their traits. Did you think I was going to have eight brothers and be a girly girl? If so, I think you need to have a little chat with someone I like to call reality."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In fairy tales, the characters are always suffering. We just don't always get to see that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Trailer: https://youtu.be/7vmOAI0Mx8M

BY KittyOnKeyboard