4.2 First Impression II: At Second Glance

At second glance, everything is not as simple as it seems

At second glance, everything is not as simple as it seems. Not when you attend Thornwell Academy for the Gifted where your peers are sons and daughters of senators and business magnates, celebrated journalists and academics. Of course, there's the ordinary duckling somewhere in the mix. Eleanore is the ordinary new girl with her unordinary secrets safely hidden away.

Well, until Adrian Hamilton, of the Hamilton banking family, stumbles on those secrets in his search for the reasons behind his family's declining fortunes. When a young handsome intelligent boy - and his young handsome intelligent friends - ask her for help, what is one ordinary girl to do? Trust him with those secrets? Dig to the bottom of the truth? It would be easier to run away. But Thornwell had taught her better than that, hadn't it?Throw in a long-lost ex-best friend, a hunt for a family heirloom, all the inconveniences of being young and highly emotional and you get... Nah, it's comparatively tame by Thornwell standards . [Sequel to First Impression I]You will need to read the first book to understand this one.

By elisea