74.The Executioner Damien

"Will you let your selfish need blind your beautiful eyes again?"

- - - -

He was gifted with gorgeous look and granted great strength. His two siblings become his beacon of light, and his princess stand as both his happiness and sadness.

Damien is an ancient being known as Erimian, a creature so pure and powerful that his name alone will strike fear to corruptions itself. Damien is destined to rule the realm named Rimia. He was supposed to be The Emperor and yet he hides from his fate, he fought it, disobeyed his creator's order and turned his back on Rimia just to live as a normal human and love his sweet princess.

He had his happiness with his family, he and his princess become one, and he finally lived as a mortal. But everything, bad or even good, has its end.

His betrayal soon caused disaster, his two lights soon faded into the darkness, his princess's love soon turns into hate and regret, and their sufferings soon become the heavy memory he will forever carry on his shoulder.

This is a story of a charming young smith who hides from his fate to seek the life of a normal human. On his journey he will learn to appreciate love and friendship, he will experience the sweetness and bitterness in mistake, and he will soon decide the fate of Rimia itself with the knowledge he was gifted with.

This is a story of Damien The Executioner, a selfish yet humble man that experience both heaven and hell.

- - - -

By GuiltySinner809