Author's Note

Hello, my amazingly awesome readers, dear friends and so much more brilliant people.

Well, that was dramatic. Anyways.

I thought I'd just pop in for a moment, to make two swift announcements.

First of all, as some of you may have noticed, (probably not but okay) I've started to edit the chapters. These edits are mainly grammar, and some small little details to make things a bit prettier and the flow a bit nicer. I did this with the amazing help of catie1350 , so please check her out. (Honestly, she's the best; I wanna hug her forever). I just wanted to mention this, so you won't freak out when suddenly all the chapters are being re-published and stuff—that kind of jazz. Feel free to reread the story if you want to, but it's not necessary. :)

Secondly, I wanted to make an EXITING announcement. Gah, I can't believe I've waited so long before telling you guys. I just wanted to let you know that I am certainly making a sequel to Bound by Glass, called... Struck by Grace.

Pretty awesome, eh? I get all kinds of fangirly, just thinking about that prospect. I've been buzzing with ideas lately, but I'll let them simmer for just a bit longer before I'll write them down. I'm way too exited to continue Tenna's and Vace's and Haco's and Kael's and Allie's everybody else's story, along with so many more characters that I've grown to love like my children. They're my precious little babies.

Enough of that, it's time for me to go. Thank you so much you guys!

One little question before I go...

Where do you think their story will be headed? I love hearing your theories—please share them with me!

- Vivian