Perfect Day?

The following day, Mina woke up feeling great. Fortunately, today was one of Twice's few days off, so she had stayed up the night before, planning the perfect way to ask Chae to be her girlfriend:

The Perfect Day With Chae:
1) Get on Chae's good side
- Greet her warmly and make her laugh
2) Get Her Alone
- Ask her to go for a walk with you
3) Clear up the air about the album
4) State the way you feel about her
5) Ask her to be your girlfriend

Going over her list once more she folded up the small piece of paper and stuck it inside of her pocket before making her way out of the room. Once in the hallway, she could hear the other girls making plans for the day.

Dahyun: Amusement Park!

Momo: Aniyo! You know I can't go on rollercoasters! >A<

Jungyeon: Yeah I don't feel like going to an amusement park either.

Dahyun: Aw! Come on you guys, it would be fun! We can walk around, eat, take pictures, go on the kiddy rides.

Sana: I'll go with you!

Jungyeon: But there will be so many people. Someone will end up recognizing us. Do you really want to deal with all of that?

Tzuyu: We could always split into groups. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to do something different anyways.

Nayeon: That sounds like a better idea too. If we were to all go to one place, we would attract too much attention simply for walking around in such a large group.

Jihyo: So then whose going to go with who?

Nayeon: Well, you and Jungyeon are obviously going to go with me right?

Jihyo: (laughs) Of course.

Jungyeon: Tch. What makes you think I will?

Nayeon: Hm. Because you love me?

Jungyeon: (with a sarcastic look) Ahaha...funny.

Dahyun: Anywayss. Whose going to the amusement park with me?

Sana: (raises hand) Meee!

Momo: Most definitely not me. Tzuyu do you want to go out and eat some Jokbal with me?

Tzuyu: (remembering what happened the night before; awkwardly) Um...I think I'm gonna go with Sana and Dahyun to the amusement park.

Momo: (disappointedly) Aw... (sees Mina at hallway entrance and runs up to her, grabbing her hands) Mina eonnie! Lets go eat jokbal together!

Mina: Eh? (looks around room unable to see Chae anywhere) Um...wheres Chaeyoung?

Momo: Still in bed. She says she isn't feeling too well.

Mina: Oh. Then I guess I should stay and make sure she's alright.

Momo: (gloomily) Okay. :( (lets go of her hands and turns around letting out a loud sigh) Does anyone want to eat Jokbal with me?

Nayeon: Well we're not going out to eat Jokbal but we are going to a cafe. Do you want to come with us?

Momo: If foods involved then... YES!~

---------------------------

Mina waited until all of the girls had left to make her move. When she got to Chaeyeong's room, the door was shut closed. Trying the doorknob, it was locked. She knocked. No answer. She raised her arm to knock again but the sound of muffled footsteps, stopped her. Taking a deep breath, she gave her biggest smile as Chae opened the door.