Chapter 10

"Oikawa, what are you doing outside of my house in semi-nice clothes?" You asked, looking at him while raising an eyebrow.

"As my girlfriend I wanted to take you on a date, but don't ask where we're going, I'm not telling you." He said, giving you a cheery smile.

"Okay, so is it somewhere to eat? Or like why are you dressed up?" He shifted his blue sweater over his collared shirt, while giving you a smile.

"I'm not dressed up. These are my casual clothes." He cocked his head looking at you. For wearing casual clothes, he looked very nice, like he was going to dinner with a supermodel or something.

"Well, I think you need to learn to dress down like Hajime, because I'm going to look like trash standing next to you."

"Don't be modest (f/n)-chan, you look beautiful as always, let's go." Oikawa took your hand before you could even get any of your other stuff like your wallet or a heavier jacket. All you had was your phone, but you didn't really care, it gave you an excuse not to pay for whatever you were doing.

"So Tooru, where to?" You asked, as he dragged you down the stairs of the apartment building with a smile on his face. He simply ignored you as you were being tugged along, then began the hour and a half car ride to a park.

You hadn't had even thought to check his car for the things he had in the backseat ready for the picnic. But then again why would you check?

Once you were at the park, you took in the colorful scenery of the trees that scattered the landscape, along the pathway was gorgeous roses and lilies, all type of flowers actually. Cherry blossom trees sheltered off one area of the park, that faced a playground for children. Oikawa led you there, holding your hand as he had a blanket thrown over his shoulder and a basket full of food, more specifically milk bread, inside.

You followed him in your jeans and light sweater as he intently looked over his shoulder, making sure you were content, then kept on tugging you along.

Oikawa began to lay out the blanket with your help onto the grass, then proceeded to set down the basket on the middle of the cloth. He looked up at you expectantly as he sat on the blanket, while you stood above him with a playful smile. Oikawa rolled his eyes before, yanking your hand so you fell down ontop of him, much to his delight.

"You're so frisky today (f/n)-chan." Oikawa said with a smile before sitting back up. You positioned yourself to where your back was facing the playground, which had maybe one or two children tumbling around the play equipment. "You're a goof, I hope you know that." You said, spreading out your legs so they took up some of Oikawa's room while he took out the food.

You weren't surprised to see all he had brought was milk bread and a few other snacks, since it was like 2 o'clock in the middle of the day. "So (f/n)-chan, what do you want to do after college?"

You sat there for a few minutes, stumped. You were working on your desired major, but after that you wanted to get a job, hopefully get a steady income and get married. Who didn't want to be married? The thought of spending the rest of your life with somebody you loved was exciting.

"I dunno yet, how about you?" You asked, scooting closer to him as his long legs kept yours prisoner. "I'm not sure yet either, I know I want to get married, that's about it." He said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head as he studied you.

"Well, I guess, we can figure it out together." You said with a small smile as Oikawa took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers. "I'd love that." He said softly.