Chapter 5

Warning: this chapter contains errors sorry

Baekhyun woke up extra early. He slowly got up , removing his pajamas and deciding to take a warm bath.

*

As he gently layed on the bathtub, he sighed. He kept looking at the ceiling, not really paying attention to it, as his mind traveled throught the dark worlds of his fantasy.

He imagined himself in a happy world, where no one judges no one; no hate, only love.

But that wasn't true.

The world he was living in was cruel, dark, full of fake bonds, evil souls and hatefull hearts;

But he tried to ignore all the negative things.

He was someone who found beauty in the simpliest things. Like the combination of white and yellow in daisies, or the aesthetic peachy roses that his grandma once owned when she was still alive, or the shades of violet, pink and orange that painted the skies in sunsets.

You could say, he was someone who (highkey) appreciated nature. It made him feel calm and hopefull.

But now his heart found beauty in other things, or rather someone.

He sighed once again. He doesn't know why all of his thoughts lead to his giganic friend lately.

Was he really in love? Or maybe he's just confused?

Maybe he just appreciated the taller's facials and acts. Chanyeol indeed looked breathtaking in everything he did, perfect or not.

What if, just what if, Byun Baekhyun was in love with Park Chanyeol?

What if the innocent baby-faced boy, was a demon inside that wanted to play with people's feelings?

Was Baekhyun ready for another tantrum of emotional breakdowns?

He didn't want to be involved in such events.

But still, there was a little fighter deep down in his heart, that was ready to fight for what it wants.

*

"Hey buddy!"

Baekhyun, startled, turned around to see Chanyeol greeting him with a warm smile.

He felt himself unconsciously smile, before greeting back, "Hey Chanyeol."

"So, what are you doing here, all by yourself? You know, it's still early! And no one came to class yet."

"Im just feeling sleepy, that's all."

"Aw, look at you! You look like you really need sleep." Chanyeol exclaimed, before gently caressing his friend's cheeks.

Baekhyun shivered, feeling surprised.

"You know, why don't we go to my secret place?" Chanyeol requested.