Chapter 16

WARNING: extreaaaaaaaaaaaaaamly short chapter. So short. I mean it! I'm sorry...
--

When school ended, Chanyeol decided to accompany Baekhyun to his home.

Surprisingly, they got awkward toward eachother, even after the tons of kisses they shared.

They walked next to each other, blushing mad whenever their hands touched each now and then. The petite walked timidly, tilting his head down, trying to hide his red face, as Chanyeol tried to focus on anything,but the smaller.

He noticed how his friends, along with his boyfriend's friends were hiding behind a tree in the nearby park, stalking them, but stupid them; did they ever realise that the tree wasn't that large to cover them all?

He smirked at their silliness, before deciding to give them the show they yearned for.

He confidently interlaced his hands with the petite's, making him widen his eyes in shock and frustration. He looked at the giant, who was smiling sweetly at him, looking like he wanted to kiss him then and there-- which he did.

The couple shared one long, loving peck, only to be followed by a hundred butterfly kisses.

Everything was almost making the smaller faint. He felt so loved, and the fiddeling of his stomach made him insane. Will he be able to survive this wave, or scratch that-- this tsunami of affection and attention?

"Chanyeooool," he whined, which looked extreamly adorable to the said male, "you're driving me crazy. Plus we're in public! Everyone is staring!"

"I don't care." The taller answered in monotony, before giving one last kiss to the smaller, and grabbing him by the waist, leading the way to his home.

****

Word count: 262 words.

HIIIIII!!!!!!

I hope you're not mad at me for not uptading, as i mentioned before, i have exams so im on a mini hiatus ㅠㅠ.

My exams aren't going well, i never complete all the tasks since i dont get much time and everything is just so hard... but anyways its okay lol.

BUT I WAS SUPER LUCKY TODAY!!!!!!! I SAT NEXT TO MY CRUSH FOR AN HOUR!!!!!

*INHALES* OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG NOTE. SKIP IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, BUT I'LL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD ADVICE ME!

Okay so i had an exam in philosophy today and the teacher usually places us in the places he preferes. I think he noticed me staring to intensly at my crush because he was litterally smirking at me, then told him to got sit next to me. Istg i couldn't stop shaking like crazy for the whole fucking hour, and im not even going to mention how i was blushing so damn hard for no apparent reason, since he haven't even spared me a glance. I couldn't even forcus on my test :( i kept staring at him-- i find it hard not to. He's so gorgeous and fuck, im too obvious and everytime he walks by me i mutter loudly praise words, unconsciously. But he tought i was copying his answers so he hide his paper as much as he can, and it hurt me since i was willing to give him my paper if he asked to. I wasn't even cheating.

I'm just confused, we share stares way much more than regular people do. Sometimes i notice him staring at me, and when i look at him, he blinks fast and looks at the ground, or anything else. Same goes for me. Fuck it!! I even noticed him staring intensly at me on wednesday. Once i noticed him staring, i blushed and looked down, and when i looked again after a few seconds he was still staring. AGHSDHJJSJSJSJ IM SO CONFUSED AND IM GOING CRAZY

but i dont want to get my hopes high, since sometimes, he gives me a cold stare. I asked my friend and told her about this, and she said he either likes me so much, or hates me so much.

But why would he hate me? I'd be so broken if i actually know that he hates me... i mean we never even had a single proper conversation, exept the few moments when i ask him to borrow his books. We're so awkward toward each other.

If you have an opinion or a thought about this, don't be shy! I'd be so grateful, i actually need help. Maybe i can talk more casually with him?

Alright.. sorry for this long note. I should've wrote a longer chapter instead. Im sorry!

See you later! Love you 👀💜