Chapter 11

Warning: short chapter.
I'm sorry! I have so much school projects/homework and this is all i wrote for the past week. I'm sorry!
****
Ring!ring!

As soon as Baekhyun heard the doorbell ringing, he hurried to open.

He already knew who it was, obviously.

"Chanyeol!" He whisper-shouted, before hugging the said boy tightly.

He had to show him the love he deserves.
He had to give him the happiness he yearned for.
He will be there for him, just like how he always was.

He flashed him a genuine smile, before grabbing his hand, and leading the way to his bedroom.

"Baekhyun why are you being weird? Is it because of what i said earlier?" Chanyeol asked, confused but slightlu blushing at the petite's actions.

"Do you want me not to be like that?" The smaller asked, feeling uneasy.
'Was he feeling awkward?' He thought.

But the giant didn't fail to sense the disappointment in his voice, so he said quickly-- not wanting to hurt his feelings, "no, no! I don't mind actually. It's just that earlier you were angry at me and now you're being cute and clingy. It kind of confused me." He said, rubbing his neck.

The smaller had goosebumps.

"I-i am c-cute?" He asked, feling his face, as well as the tips of his ears burn in embarrassment.

The taller noticed the adorable scene infront of him, so he chuckled, before confidently running his hand through his friend's hair -even tho he was blushing mad- and said, "yes, very."

Baekhyun's brown orbs met Chanyeol's black, almond shaped ones, making the both of them feel a wave of electricity travel through their bodies. They were lost in each other's eyes, and none of them were planning to look away at the moment.

Without them paying attention, they were unconsciously leaning toward each other's faces, not even breaking their eye contact for a single second.

A few millimetres before their mouth got connected to each other; but none of them seemed to mind what was about to happen.

Their lips touched finally, making their hearts beat harder than ever. The giant closed his eyes to savour the taste that he yearned for, his hand unconsciously moving to caress the petite's cheek.

It was a soft kiss full of love,
But no one could say the same for Baekhyun.

His philophobia had to strike.

He felt a sudden panic attack that made his chest hurt; making suffocating to even take a single breath. His hands were shaking aggressively, and he couldn't stop his hot, salty tears from streaming down his cheeks as he got flashbacks.

"Baekhyun, you know i will always love you baby, right?"

"Don't worry babe, he's just a friend of mine too!"

"You're being anxious for no apparent reason. Are you really doupting me?"

Chanyeol broke their kiss, feeling frightened at the scene in front of him.

Baekhyun was staring at space, but his cries soon turned to loud sobs when he remembered that one nightmare that hunted him.

He remembered the horrifying scene of his ex thrusting into his ex friend, while an unknown female was busy kissing the bottom.

And for a second, it felt as if it was happening all over again, in front of his eyes.

He saw how his ex lover walked toward him, with a smirk on his face. He muttered the three words that frightened him the most in a creepy tone, "i love you."

When his body couldn't take all the illusions, he fainted, and all he could see was black.

*****

Word count: 574 words

Hello! How is everyone doing?
This chapter is chorter than my usual chapters, and i'm sorry for that again. But i hope you enjoyed it!

I noticed how my story was supposed to talk about philophobia, yet i never mentioned it. So from now on, i will work on that! Just to let you know, i don't know that much about the actual phobia, but i based this story on my own experience with it.

See you later! Love you xx 👀💜