Chapter 10

If you think you can help, please read my note at the end!
☆☆☆☆☆

"I'm home!"

"Baekhyun!!!!" The said boy's mom squealed, wrapping her arms around him. "So? How was your date?" She asked, wiggeling her eyebrows.

"Mooom ! it was definetly not a date. And it was kind of uncomfortable."

"What? Why?" She said, frowning.

(A.n why dafuk do i keep typing barkhyun instead of baekhyun????????¿¿¿¿¿)

Baekhyun sighed, before he told his mom everything that happened. Well, everything that he saw.

"Oh my god, why do you have to be such an emotional wreck? I was never near this stage, even on my pregnancy or period." His mom facepalmed.

Baekhyun sighed again, before he layed on the couch.

"If he ever left you, you would be the reason! You should stop doupting the boy because he seems to like you! I don't think he has any intentions to hurt you." His mom said soothingly, smiling when she remembered Chanyeol's confession. "I also saw him crying what seemed tears of joy when you ran to him a while ago."

"He did fucking what?!" Baekhyun cursed, shocked, only to recieve a slap on his arm. "We do not curse in this house. Manners! And yes, he was smiling and crying at the same time so.."

"But why the f- why would he cry at that." The smaller asked, confused.

It wasn't because Chanyeol enjoyed his hug that much, right?
It wasn't because maybe, just maybe, it was related to something personal?
Who knows?

"Maybe he felt so special that he cried. I mean that boy is so kind and gentle; i won't be surprised to know that he would cry for such a thing."

"Should i ask him about that?"

"Why not? It wouldn't hurt."

***
Baekhyun slammed himself on his bed, before holding his phone, wondering if he should ask Chanyeol or not.

(A.N the text with the "____" thing in the beginning and the end are chat conversations! The messages on the left are the receiver's, and the ones on the right are the typer's! )

_____
Chanyeol 🐒 | active an hour ago

Chanyeol👀
You asleep?
Seen at 9:03PM

Nah I'm still awake 👀
Do you need something princess?

I Am nOT YouR prINCeSs
Omg
And yes actually I want to ask you something 🙈
Seen at 9:06PM

Just kidding you little smurf
You're a queen actually 💅
But anyways
What is it?

AAHDJEGSJSJ I'M SO DONE WITH YOU
Oh I want to ask you something about earlier.. why we're you crying when we were hugging?
Seen at 9:08PM

Chanyeol 🐒 is typing....
...
What do you mean
You were hugging how did you even see my tears

So you're not denying :^)
Just tell meeeee *pouty lips*
Was I that cute that I made you cry?

Fuck you
And yes you're cute but that wasn't the reason
I'll call you wait

______

"Hello?" Chanyeol greeted.

"TELL MEEEEEEE" Baekhyun screamed, curiosity killing him.

"Oh my god shut the he'll up you literally broke my eardrums" Chanyeol sighed, "and okay just be patient. Also I want you to promise me that you won't laugh at me because it's pretty funny"

"I promise!" The midget said hurriedly, wanting to know the reason.

"Okay. So uhm when I was a child my parents worked a lot and I never got to see them or be loved by them. And my sister was big and she never bothered to talk to me, she was always on here phone." He sighed once again, "I grew up to be ugly and fat and no one wanted to be friends with me. When puberty hit me, people were befriending me because they wanted to date me. I don't even know what they see in me, I mean.. look at me. I'm just.." Chanyeol sighed once again, feeling tears swelling in his eyes. "Anyways, when you hugged me and begged me to stay, I couldn't help but feel important and precious. I felt wanted. I felt happy. So I really thank you for noticing me you small cute smurf."

"B-but.. aren't you always happy?" Baekhyun questioned, shaking in fear.

Chanyeol always smiled.
Chanyeol always looked delighted and happy.

But the Chanyeol who was talking to him right now was far away from the one he always spent time with.

The Chanyeol he was talking to sounded insecure.
The Chanyeol he was talking to sounded weak.
The Chanyeol he was talking to sounded anything but happy.

"Not really.. ah I shouldn't have said that." The giant said, and Baekhyun swore that he saw him rubbing his neck nervously.

"Chanyeol. Can you come over? And sleep here? Please?" The petite boy asked, crossing his fingers and hoping that the taller would agree.

"Hmm.. okay sure. Is your mom going to be okay with this?"

"I'm 100% positive she wouldn't say anything about it. Just come!"

"Alright, I'll just grab some stuff and be there in 15 min."

"Okay! Take care! I love you!"
Baekhyun was shocked when those three words left his mouth.

"I-i love you t-too!" He heard Chanyeol stutter, before ending the call.

'Great, now I made him feel awkward and he'll distance himself from me..'

____

Hello!
I updated again! I should probably go study right now, I have 2 exams next weak and I have so much to work on 😧

Anyways, do you like this chapter? I hope you do!

Also, I want to ask.. is there anyone who can help me? I really need someone to talk too. I feel so suffocated and I'm afraid my friends will judge me, because anxiety isn't a very common thing in where I live.. if you can help me, please message me on Twitter!  My username is the same as this one! (_uminieeeee)

Thank you guys! See you later~