Chapter 14

Thank you for 20k !!!! I never thought my story would ever reach such high views!!

Warning: long chapter (+1000 words), may include errors. Please bare with me!

*

Baekhyun woke up early in the morning, as he remembered what happened yesterday.

It made him feel down, but he also remembered his brother's words and felt motivated. The melodies of the chirbing birds and the satisfying warmth of his blanket made him feel even better.

He was inspired to be better.

"Today is a good day!" He said in a joyful tone, as if cheering and supporting himself.

He made his way to the bathroom, humming a happy song. He brushed his teeth and took a shower.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and then at the makeup items on the counter.

"I already look beautiful without these. No need to cover up my insecurities. It just shows that i'm human."

(A.N i am definetly not against people wearing makeup! Maybe i dont wear makeup (mostly because i dont have it lol) but i think it's an art, and people do not always wear it to be fake. I'm just trying to say that some people try to be bare faced so they can love themselves with all their flaws, do you get me? 😅 now back to the story!)

He ended up brushing his hair softly, and ruffling it with his hand so it would look cute.

"I look adorable." He muttered shyly, before blushing a tint of crimson red, causing him to hide his face in his hands. "Okay this is so weird."

He walked to his room again, and decided to wear a blue jeans, and a pale baby blue sweater, along with a white adidas.

He cleaned his backbag from all the crusts of his snacks, before organising his books neatly.

He looked at his phone, which showed 7:20am.

He sprayed a small amount of perfume, just to finish the look.

He felt fresh and clean. He felt nice and happy about himself. The once shy, antisocial boy disappeared, and a brand new one was slightly taking place.

He greeted his family in a happy tone, who were dumbfounded at the sudden happy Baekhyun, who was litterally an emotional werk a day ago.

Well, Baekbeom wasn't one of them. He was smiling all along the scene, knowing that he did a good job.

*
"

Baekkie !!!" Luhan squealed, before enveloping the said boy in a hug, that kyungsoo soon joined to.

"Damn you look cute today. And that booty be poppin'! Are you trying to seduce someone? Perhaps Cha-" Baekhyun stopped his hyung from talking, fearing that someone will hear him.

He sighed. He forgot about Chanyeol. He didn't think of a way to approach him yet.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked as he saw the grumpy face the petite made.