Movies

__________________

Movies

__________________

        When I got to Sam's house my shirt was soaked so I had to change into my sweats and tank top. I told her what happened because she flipped when she saw me dripping at her front door. Usually Richie and his friends don't really bother me a lot but when there's nothing to do that's when all hell breaks lose on my street. They do all these bad things and they always get the cops called on them, but the cops are so sick of them that they don't even come out to come check the damage they've done. 

   "Hey you almost ready?" I shout from downstairs.

    "Yeah. Hang on Im just deciding what shirt to wear."

    'Well hurry up! The movie is gonna start soon!" I  yell from the bottom of the stairs. I swear if she doesnt come out of her bedroom soon, Im going bust down her door and drag her by her pont tail to the movies because I am NOT missing this.

    Sam got changed because she felt that she was too dressed up compared to me. I am wearing a Field Hockey sweat shirt, sweatpants, and my uggs. She changed into the same exact thing. Haha. We both play Field Hockey , I know two popular girls playing a sport that requires getting bruises on our knees and shins, but we've been playing forever since like 7th grade. Its just something we can do to let out the anger but were really good. :) 

   We took my car to the movies because Sam's mom took her car to the shop. The movie starts at 8:15 so we just went to Starbucks to get a coffee. Then we went to CVS to get some snacks because I am not paying 5 dollars for two snacks at the movie theatre. I'm sure every highschooler does this. So its 8:05 and we in my car driving to the movies. 

"Rosie why does Richie always bother you? I mean he left us in 7th grade why doesnt he just come back and be friends with us instead of just picking on you and me 24/7?" 

"Sam you know I hate when you bring this up, I mean why don't you just text him its still the same number because I have gotten a few drunken calls from him before."

"Oooo what does he say like "Rosie I miss you and I think i'm in love with you" because that would be weird"

"Umm Sam, did you hit your head?"

" Please do NOT tell me you didnt figure it out yet?!."She shrieked throwing her arms up.

"What? That he decided one day to just blow us off and start acting like a jerk?" I snapped.

She stared at me for a few seconds with wide eyes.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing.......OMG MR. SHARPLES IS MAKING US DO THAT BABY PROJECT FOR A MONTH WITH A PARTNER, HE JUST EMAILED ME TELLING US TO MAKE SURE WE SLEEP GOOD THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE WE WON'T BE SLEEPING FOR LIKE A MONTH!! Rosie do you know what this means? We might have to be partnered with one of the 'Bad Boys'. That's Richies group."

She screamed so loud that I thought I was going to die from the high pitched noise coming from her. How on earth does her family deal with this.

 "Sam there's other guys in our class that we could be partnered with. There's like a 50/50 chance of us having to work with them." I assured her.

At this time we were walking to our seats at the movies Sam just laughed and said yea okay to my response. I really didn't care because there was like 15 other boys in our class that we could be paired with. 

An hour or two later the movie finally ended. Sam and I were holding onto each other for dear life because we thought something was going to go inside us and posses our bodies like that poor girl. 

We got back to her place and it was around 11:30 because we stopped to get something to eat. We were watching the Notebook balling our eyes out on the couch, our hands cluching tissues. Sometime throughout the movie we just passed out on each other.