Last Day With The Babies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last Day With The Babies 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today was sadly the last day with the babies. Two weeks had flown by so fast. I had hung out with Richie a lot. We went swimming, pulled pranks all over the neighborhood, and a lot of other things. Ben finally asked Sam out last week when we were hanging out at my house. Tammy, Barbra, and my mom always hang out like everyday. Oh and last but not least I have a new baby sister named Diana. Diana is only four days old. 

As I walked into class I was exhausted because my baby sister hardly sleeps at night. This was going to be my last day in this Health class, and the last morning with the baby. Shortly after I sat down in my seat Richie came in and sat behind me.

"Someone looks like hell.." He informed me while laughing 

"Gee thanks, means so much to me. *Cough cough* not HAH" 

"Ugh shut it."

I was wearing leggings and an over sized sweater with medium Uggs. No make-up because I'm lazy. Mr. Sharples came walking in once Richie and I stopped talking. 

"Okay I'll call yo group up one at a time."

"Ben and Sam.."

"Tom and Rachel.." 

"Rosie and Richie"

I got up and Richie was right on my tracks. 

"So um what did we get?" I questioned.

"Well, you guys were the were the second group that passed. It wasn't about taking care of a baby it was about becoming friends with you partner. That is why I put you to together because you guys send death glares to each other during class. You guys did amazing. You guys now hang out and laugh together during class. You work together on projects, along side with Sam. Congratulations! I hope you guys stay friends after this is over." Mr. Sharples informed us.

"Oh my god! Seriously, we even passed with that pranking stuff. He hung the baby on my balcony." I said while laughing.

"Yes really, you guys became friends that's what matters."

"Sweet." Richie said with a grin.

When we finished we went back to our seats and I was ecstatic. I have grown to really like Richie. Yes I know that I've said this already but I am seriously falling for Richie. Whenever I see him I get all nervous and excited. 

 Richie's POV

I'm really glad that Rosie and I passed this test. I'm surprised that we even became friends though this process. I think I might ask her out this on coming weekend. We hang out everyday after practice I feel like it is just like old time me always being with her and Sam too. It feels good to have normal friends then my  'bad boy' friends. I got an idea! I'll have a small get together at my house with Sam, Rosie, and the guys. I'll suggest spin the bottle and some point in the game I will be able to kiss Rosie then there's my chance ask her on a date. Yes! 'Good idea Richie'. 

When the bell rang I got up and went to the door. Your probably like what you didn't wait for Rosie?! Actually we walked out together with Sam behind us with Ben. They were holding hands! 'Oh my god Richie you sound like a girl!'

Rosie's POV

When I sat down in math Sam and I started texting because this class is boring but we still pass. How weird. I don't even know what we were learning right now. The period flew by I guess because I really wasn't paying attention. 

After math I stopped by my locker before I went to lunch with Sam. I felt my phone vibrate in my leggings. I checked who it was and it was a  group message with Sam, Richie, Ben, and all the other guys. Richie was inviting us all to his house this Friday to hang out. Oh course I was the first one to say yes. I mean who knows I could end up cuddling with him on the couch later on in the night. I said in the text that we should watch a scary movie.  Everyone of course agreed.

After lunch the day went so fast. Before I knew it I was getting changed for practice. We had a game today so I wouldn't be getting home until late. Thank god I don't have a lot of homework. 

When the game was over I went straight home to shower.My mom said someone was at the door for me, it was Richie.I got really excited, He was holding my favorite candy. He also had my favorite movie The Exorcist! Yes! 

"Hey, I heard about your lose in today's game.. so I um brought a movie to watch."

"Aw thanks, come on we can go to my room." I gave him a quick hug. Immediately butterfly's erupted in my stomach. 

During the movie Richie was holding me close. I loved scary movies but I still get scared so my head was laying on his chest. We were under my covers. Suddenly the power cut. We didn't even move it was around twelve in the morning. We just fell asleep in each others arms. Sometime during the night I felt him kiss me on top of my head and whisper 'I want you to be mine' that made me smile in my sleep.