The Best Weekend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Best Weekend 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Friday afternoon and Sam and I are counting down the minutes before the boys get the babies for the weekend. So hers a recap since Tuesday, the babies hardly ever cry now. So we actually get to sleep at night. I think Mr Sharples made them only cry the first night so we didn't sleep at all or just to stress us out. 

Wednesday:We got them cute outfits I don't know why we were bored one night so we went to Target and picked them up. Ben and Sam get along great. Richie and I are progressing we text during the day actually. He's not so bad after all.

Thursday: We had testing so Mr Sharples had turned the babies off until after school because we would get our test taken away if there was even a peep in the room. Crazy I know. 

Friday: There is 5 minutes left of practice so were just changing now. Right after were done Sam and I are going home to shower then drooping Anna off with Richie and Dillon at Ben's after, taking my car to Miami beach to go to Jamie sam's sisters house for the weekend. HEHE SO EXCITED. 

It took us about an hour to get showered and ready. 

"Sam lets go we still have to drop the kids off!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs 

'Why is she always the person that takes the longest and god I sound like such a mom saying kids. wow just wow.' I mentally questioned myself.

"I'm coming calm your tits!" 

She came running down the stair with Dillon at the hip. We walked out to my car and put them in the back.  We drove to Richie's house which was 30 seconds from house because he lives on my road.  I sent him a text to go outside I don't want his mom seeing Sam and I because she took it hard that we don't come around anymore. We were basically her kids growning up.  I shot Richie a quick text before we left.

"Go outside be there soon."

"Ight"

As we pulled into the drive way there was a shirtless Richie. I felt my face heat up and butterfly's in my stomach. But I quickly ignored them and jumped out of the car to get Anna from the back. 

"Hey!" I said to him with excitement.

"Hey hope you guys have a good weekend. Peace."

"Bye and you to!"

With that we left Sam didn't say anything about me getting nervous guess she didn't see. She was just sucked into her phone. She was most likely tweeting about our weekend ahead. 

Since it was getting really quiet in the car I plugged my phone into the radio and blasted a One direction song. 

"Midnight Memories"

1, 2, 3

[Harry]

Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen

[Louis]

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please