Preparing For the Pranking Battle

***********************

Preparing For the Pranking Battle 

**************************

 All week Sam and I have been planing our pranks.  I could tell Richie has too because when I drop Anna off he always has his group of friends there. Also, I see them in my backyard pointing at different spots. Sam and I been doing the same but when its dark not during broad daylight. Idiots.I've thrown water balloon's at them. They get really mad and just storm off. Well that's what you get for coming on my property. So far we have seven different pranks that we have come up with. Sam has been sleeping over all week just in case they start pranking us. 

Friday:

Last night we spent a very long time making our pranks. We asked my mom if we could stay home. Of course she really didn't care. The first prank is kinda of cheesy but is just going to get him ready for whats coming. We are going to sticky note his ENTIRE room.  We have been watching all week for what time everyone leaves at. Richie's dad leaves at 6:30 am. The Richie at 7:15. Lastly his mom, younger brother, and sister leave at 8:40 am. My mom has been the one recording the times. So it is  9:00 am we are going to go to his porch get the key that is under the mat. Unlock the door and go in. We bought twenty different sticky note packages. 

After at least 2 hours of sticky noting everything that we could in his room we were finally done. It was now eleven in the morning. We got to work with filling the water ballon's; some with colored paint and some with just water. Your probably think 'really water ballon's again?!' yes again this one gets Richie really mad.  

A couple of hours later Richie finally came home. In the mean time Sam and I went to the store and got a TON more of pranking materials. We went to Shop Rite, Party City, and a quick mark. The next prank that we are going to be doing is saran wrap all of the guys cars. When he got home him and his buddies had a ton of bags I saw one with water guns. So of course Sam and I got ourselves some.

0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;

Richie's POV

0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;0p;

Of course the day that we are going to be doing our pranks on the girls I get stuck with Anna. Figures. Any ways on my way home me and the guys went and stopped at the storm to get our supplies for our pranks. I'm actually excited. But lets hope they don't fight back because I don't was this to be a pranking war.

I was just about to go into my room when my mom called me down stairs. Come on mom! 

"Richie I will be going to you sisters dance recital. Your brother is with grandma. No rough housing!"

"Okay got it. What time will you be back?"

"I don't know late probably."

"Okay bye"

Good shes gone so are my siblings so this is going to be good. I heard the guys laughing upstairs so I quickly ran up stairs. As I got into my room I saw my door with a rainbow of sticky notes. What the actual hell. I walked into my room the walls, bed, dresser, and closet were covered in sticky notes. God! Whoever this was had a lot of time today. My brother or sister wouldn't do this because they know not to come into my room. There was a letter sitting on my dresser. 

Dear Richie,

I hope you like you new room. It took us a very very long time to accomplish. We wish you the best of luck to finish cleaning this up. HAHA

-Anonymous 

I'm not even going to worry about this right now. Why? Because I have pranking war to prepare for. I instructed the guys to clean off my bed and floor we will need these two areas to start working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooo I kind of left you with a cliff hanger.  Sorry, I have to finish doing homework. 

-M