Saying goodbye

~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~

Saying Goodbye 

~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_

Well this had been the best weekend I have had a long time. The weekend consist of going to beach with Megan, Josh, and Emily, a nice formal dinner, then we went to a near by party. Saturday was shared with my best friends. Now it is Sunday night and Sam and I were saying our goodbyes. 

 They never could come down to Dayton beach to come see us. We would always plane it but their parents wouldn't let them. Curse those over proactive parents. 

"I'll miss you guys so much! I will make sure we will get here as soon as possible" I told everyone 

"You guys better come down really soon!" Megan exclaimed at us.

"Yeah don't make us wait long" Josh said. 

Emily didn'y say much besides just nodding her head agreeing with Josh and Megan. I don't get her sometimes she is so loud but once we always leave she is quiet. I don't know maybe shes just upset. 

" Well we better get going before it gets really late. Love you guys!' Sam told everyone.

"Have a safe trip home! Bye" They all called. 

We gave everyone a hug and then left. Sam was going to spend the night. We picked up the babies from the guys. Honestly they both looked like shit. Ben looked like he hasn't slept the whole weekend. Sam gave  him a sympathetic smile. after we got Anna from Richie's he looked so cute with his hair going in all different directions. He still looked good for looking really bad. Once agin we were met by a shirtless Richie.

'Oh my god Rosie what are you saying you can't fall for him, all he's going to do is hurt you.' My conscious was screaming at me.

 ****************************

Richie's POV

****************************

I heard a car pull into my driveway so I quickly ran down stair before my mom could see who it was. I don't want her to see that Rosie is here because that would be bad. 

"Hey long time no see" Rosie cheerfully said as she hoped out the car to get Anna from me. 

"What miss me after three days?" I smirked at her.

I could hear Sam laughing from the inside of the car. I sent her the death glare and that made her shut up. 

"Yeah sure bad boy. Just give me the baby."

Ugh I really hate how people call me bad boy. Like I really don't like the roll i play. I just want to be the normal guy in school again with my two best friends. We used to have the best movie nights of Friday's and sometimes we would sneak out and rough house around the neighbourhood. I miss that.

I quickly recovered from the comment she had made. I handed Anna over and said my good bye.

After she left I got the best prank idea to do on her and Sam. I'm going to do it this Friday with all my guys this is going to be good. See I want to be there friend but ever since we were younger I have ALWAYS pulled pranks on them. I really hope its not getting old. You will just have to wait until Friday to find out what I am going to do.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rosie's POV

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

As we pulled out the drive way Richie gave me an evil grin. Oh god this is going to interesting. I really hope he isn't planning a prank on Sam and I. He has done this ever since we met when we were younger. It used to be really funny. But now it has turned into pranking wars. This is because Sam and I always have something up our selves to get them back. 

"Sam I have the best prank to pull on Richie"

"What I though you wanted to be friends?"

"Yeah I do, but friends pull pranks on each other. Right?"

"They do. Fine but this better beat all of out other pranks."

"Oh don't worry this will. It is going to be multiple pranks on the same day. It is going to be like a umm.. PRANKING WAR!"

"Okay but you do know he will come back at us>"

"Yes that's why it is going to be a pranking war. Dumb ass."

"Hay! Don't call me that!. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight"

"HAHA. Preppier for the best Friday night. If we get invited to any parties decline them. Say we have like a um family emergency."

"Okay night"

"Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long delay for updating but when I was writing Richie's part I stopped and I forgot to save i so it all got deleted. oops! Well today we didn't have school because of a snowstorm. So I had time to re write it this morning. Sorry for the really short update thorugh. I'll try to type agian sometime today.

Please vote and start commenting! I will comment back! If you want me to check out your book I will. I love reading different kind of books

-M