Eight Years Later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eight Years Later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was eight years later and I am twenty five years old. ( Richie and her started dating when they were 17) On my twentieth birthday that me and Sam shared Richie and Ben had both proposed to us. Sam and I planned our wedding's together and bought our houses right next door to each other. Sam and I became fashion designers of our own company in Florida. We both have one kid. Both girls and they are three and we have them hang out everyday. They of course kind look a like. Blonde hair and blue eyes.Cutest kids ever! 

In the past eight years a lot has happened. Like my eight year old sister being diagnosed with cancer. We have been trying everything. Diana is just makes cancer not even look that bad. She started a YouTube channel about make-up and fashion. She is so sweet and shows off her baldness. Diana pretends not to have cancer. we have been doing a bucket list with her for a while. She's met O2L. They loved her. Every one in O2l follows her on twitter. Yeah an eight year old having twitter big deal shes a famous you tuber with one million subscribers. I look up to my younger sister. Shes a true inspiration. Also she's met Lohanthony. He sometimes comes and stays with us when he comes to Florida. My sister fan girls evry time because she is seriously in love with him. Also, My younger brother is nineteen and is still best buds with Sam's brother is going to collage for pro basketball he has scouts all over him. Nothing really special with my brother haha. He just turned out really good looking. 

Mine and Richie's relationship is stronger than ever. Its like were still seventeen year old's in love. He makes me laugh, cry, and love him even more each day. I don't know who I would be today if I hadn't became friends with Richie again. 

"Hey babe wathca thinkin about?" Richie asked.

"Just how I don't know who I would be if I never really became you partner in health. hah"

"Well I think you have never changed for good. You would become someone you not and you wouln't have you beautiful daughter." Richie replied with a smile. 

"Aw thanks. I feel like I wouldn't have given you a chance of being my friend and I'm really glad I did because look where we are know." I got up from my chair and gave him a kiss and sat on his lap to watch the sun set in from our back porch leading onto the beach.

"I love you Rosie."

"I love you too Richie, never leave me. You got me?"

"Trust me I won't." he said just before he planted a kiss on my lips.

When the sun went down we went over to Sam's and got our daughter Anna. Yes we named her after our project in health. Haha. But she is more special than that project. Anna has become my life. I would take  a bullet for her and Richie. When we got back to mine and Richie's house we put in a movie to watch. It was Frozen. This has became our favorite movie of the year. 

When the movie was over Anna was asleep spread across Richie and I so we all just cuddled up on the couch together. This was all just right. I still had my best friend, husband, a daughter, and the perfect life.  I love my family so much including Ben, Sam, and their daughter Hailey. I Rosie Smith changed for the better.

______________________________

Ahh well that was the end! :( I feel really good about my story. I would like to thank you all for reading and voting for my book. I know It may be kind of short but the chapters are long. I will be writing another story but it is not a sequel. :( sorry. I like sequels on other peoples writing just not mine. Well I really hoped you liked my story as much as I liked writing it. The part where I wrote about her sister having cancer made we get chills because well I don't know it was just a sad part in the story. Well thank you all for reading my book Inbox me if you have any questions or concerns. :*

-M