Prologue

A thousand miles down to the sea bed
Found the place to rest my head

Florence and the Machine ; Never Let Me Go

*""*""*""*""*""*""*

If I was given a chance to turn back time, I swear I will use it wisely just to say that I really love him. I really do.

If this is the last time I will see him, let me cherish the moment. Let me feel his touch for the last time. I swear that seeing him like this broke my heart to pieces.

••••••

At one time, you have everything you ever wanted. A friend who is always be with you no matter what happens, the one that's willing to share stupid and absurd dreams with you and always love you without any doubt.

In a split second, you can lose it. The only things that's left for you is just you, alone. Alone without the only person who always see sunshine within your smile and the only person who's willing to love you unconditionally.

••••••

Call me a coward. Call me anything. I only need some times to heal myself. If my actions define my immaturity, just know that I'm only human. I need to mend my heart. Just know that as a human, I can change. I can't be the same me anymore. I'm too far from being the old me. If letting him go will makes everything better, I will let him go. Far from me. Far from my heart. I'm willing to let him be happy if his life without my existence is the best for him. I will let it go.

But, I will always love you no matter what...

_____________________

A/N

This is my second try to write a book. The idea came unexpectedly and I decided to write it down. Might be cliché ( I'll try to not be cliché ).

This is a work of fiction and wild imagination. Any resemblance of any living or non living persons are unintentionally.

I'm not a native English speaker and please bear with any grammatical errors and typos. This story is unedited.