Chapter 7

They'll never take us alive.
'Cause I'll chase away the darkness.
I'll live in love and die

Pierce The Veil ; I Don't Care if You're Contagious

••••••••••

  Alex

Its been two months since Audrey and I started dating and I swear that these was the happiest time of my life. I love her so much. She's already moved in with me after our trip to Tokyo a day after Emma's engagement party.

I'm going to propose to her to be my wife. I can't wait any longer. Hell, its been seven years even though we just started became official in the last three months. I already bought a nice diamond ring with our name engraved on it.

••••••

I play on the acoustic version of You've Got The Love by Florence and The Machine on the docking station at the balcony. Audrey happened to love this song too much since she heard it last week and to make my plan working smoothly for tonight, playing this song might help a little. I walk back to the kitchen to prepare chicken lasagna for our dinner. Audrey need to stay back awhile at her office to settle the new project she involved in and it makes enough time for me to finish dinner.

The sound of the door unlocking surprised me a little. Knowing that it was Audrey, I just continue my final touch for the lasagna.

" Smells good. What are we having for dinner tonight? " she asked once she set foot in the kitchen. Blame my clouded brain, I swear that she look so ravishing even with her slightly messy hair.

" Chicken lasagna. Let's shower now because I might need an early dinner with you looking so damn fine right now. " I replied playfully

" Come and get me. " with that, she quickly make a run to our bedroom.

••••••

After almost an hour worth of shower, we managed to entangled our body and make way for the real dinner. Now, we are having a nice glass of wine while breathing the cool night air in the convenience of my balcony. Florence Welch can be heard singing the song I've been playing since before on the speaker.

" I can't believe its been seven years since we started knowing each other. " I said after sipping my wine.

" Let's thanks Rafael to that. I'm glad he wanted me to be with the three of you since I'm a girl. "

I definitely need to personally thank him, not that I've never thank him before for introducing Audrey to me. Actually, it's been twice that I thanked him for giving the greatest gift I ever had. She's a definition of true love. I've never love any other woman like this. She's the second woman I ever said ' I Love You ' after my mother. I love everything about her. I love it when she seems to forget everything when she get excited over something even it is just a simple thing. I love when she never give any fuck over shit happening around her. She's brave, playful and with a little bit of bad temper. I love every little things about her.

" I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time. Audrey Reid Carlson, will you do the honour of becoming my wife forever? " I went down on one knee and present her the ring.