Chapter 04

CHAPTER 4

Yoongi's heavy lids half opened by a sudden strange noise coming from his behind. He usually can sleep through literally anything even the earthquakes but not when with fragile Taehyung. He turns just to find the boy trembling with his whole body drenched in sweat. He immediately gets up, resting his back on the headboard then tries to wake the latter up by softly rubbing his shoulder.

Taehyung who jolted up from his nightmares, hugs Yoongi with his cold hands and hides his face in the older's chest and his tears start to flow heavily.

"ㅎ- 형.. (H-hyung).. I can't breathe." Yoongi is terrified. Anxious of how Taehyung is panting heavily with his hands grabbing his own chest.
"형..도와주세요 (H-hyung..help me)"

Yoongi grasps the younger's shoulders, making the blonde facing him. "Tae, listen." He speaks in a soothing tone. "Listen to me, you can make it. All you have to do is inhale and exhale. Breathe."

Taehyung lamenting becoming more convulsive, as if someone turns on the waterworks making his brown eyes looks like they're raining heavily. Even more when the older pats his back softly. "Tae, calm down. I love you Tae. I'm here. Okay? We all love you. Even though..even though that- they're not here with us. We care. For you. Got it?"

Taehyung shakily nods before he finally can breathe normally. Listening to the words coming out from his hyung's mouth leaving his mind and heart at peace. "Good your doing great Tae.. Hyung is here." The blonde haired male nods to that, believing the assurance and embraces his hyung in a tight hug.

"고망워요 형..(Thank you hyung..)" Yoongi lulles him and continues to caress his back, consoling him. "Thank you."

BTS DORM

Seokjin served himself with a plate full of delicacies before he sits and quietly grabs a pair of chopsticks. He peeks from the corner of his eyes at the others who are only focusing down on their own bowls and plates. Seems like the energetic and noisy dorm has turns into a silent graveyard.

"Let's eat?" Seokjin asked, flashing a smile but he just get ignored as they just get nod and start to munching down the food.
"So how was it?"

"The rice is a bit dry." Jimin criticised but still continue digging in his meals.

Seokjin rolls his eyes after shot him with a daggers stare. "Too bland."

"Salty."

"It's quiet good." Namjoon murmured, smiling a little. Seokjin exhaled before he nods at the leader.

"I get that you guys are mad at me but please for heaven's sake, stop putting the blames on my cooking." Jimin shrugged, shoving a piece of omelet in his mouth.

"I'm done." Jungkook is the first to get up on his feet. He carries his now empty dishes to put them away in the sink.

Hoseok then follows the maknae's steps from behind. "I'm don-"

"Please Jimin, finish your food." Seokjin persuaded him with his doe eyes as he saw Jimin left half of his meals uneaten. "I made that for us."

Jimin looked at him in empathy as a soft sigh was let out from his plump lips. He picks up his chopsticks once again.

"미안해요 형 (I'm sorry hyung). I'm just so worried about Taehyung. What if he's starving?"

"Someone must be taking care of him Jimin. Who knows?" Seokjin asked for a question that only he alone knows the answer.

"How can you be sure about that? Do you know everything?" Jimin said with confusion and a bit sarcastic tone making Seokjin sighs softly and shakes his head to deny the accusations.

"Jimin just eat, I don't know anything. Just dig in." Jimin shrugged and chew his food quietly but still his mind wandering somewhere.

Somewhere where Taehyung exist.

10:27am

"Tae Tae come on, you have to eat. Stop playing with your food." Yoongi persuaded him while rubbing his dongsaeng's back.

Taehyung shakes his head sluggishly and pouts his lips. "My head is throbbing hyung. I don't think I can swallow the food properly." Yoongi exhaled shortly but then he flashes a subtle smile.

"Want me to hmm..feed you?" Taehyung bite his lips shyly but nod once while eyeing his hyung's expression. He feels so thankful that his grumpy hyung is actually concerns about him enough to leave everything just to take care of him.

"Such a baby."

"Hyung~" Taehyung whined, puckering his thin lips. "Ahh." He opens his mouth as Yoongi feeds him and then smile gently while munching on his food.

"Learn to eat cleanly, you piece of pumpkin." Yoongi nagged when he saw few grains of rice escaped from his dongsaeng mouth.

"Hmm." The blonde only hummed slowly before he chuckles. "Ahh." The raven haired male giggles a little and continues what he is doing until Taehyung finishes everything on his plate.

After their late breakfast, they both then settled themselves on the couch in the living room. Taehyung is sleeping soundly with his head on Yoongi's lap whilst Yoongi is busy with his Ipad, working on some new songs.

After a while, Yoongi set aside his Ipad and take look at the sleeping blonde on his lap, he can see how fragile his soul and how ethereal his beauty that makes him want to protect him at all cost. He strokes the latter's locks while studying on his flawless facial features. "Tae, I hope you'll gather the courage to explain to me about what is really happening with you."

He keeps on carresing the younger's hair to soothe him. "Remember that no matter what happens, we're here for you."

BTS Dorm

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin asked for the youngest who is busy fiddling with his cellphone. Jungkook on the other hand hummed a little, responding to the older male with his eyes still fix on the screen. "Do you think, Jin hyung knows where Taehyung is?"

That gain the latter's attention as Jungkook turn to look at him whilst shoving the device back into his pocket. He flashed a confuse look for a few seconds before he shrugs.

"I don't think so- why are you thinking like that?" Jungkook asked, focusing on his hyung with full attention.

"Yup." Jimin said, popping the word p with all the remaining energy he has left since Taehyung's disappearance act sucked almost all of it. "He seemed untroubled at all when usually he will be the one to freak out when something like this happen. What confuse me even more, Yoongi hyung bid his goodbye without giving us proper explanation like- he is planning to do something discreetly."

Jungkook starting to gather his thoughts while creasing his brows together. All of his reasoning bring him to a possible conclusion. "Do you think, Taehyung and Yoongi hyung are with each other right now?"

Jimin hummed, in agreement.

"If what are we thinking is true, then that's really something. What if we check Jin hyung's phone?" Jungkook proposed and Jimin nodded to that before he stands up in unison with the younger.