Chapter 05

CHAPTER 5

"How is he doing? Is he okay?" Seokjin popped the question as his eyes raoming around the dorm to make sure there is no one watching or listening to his conversation on the phone with Yoongi.

Seokjin is really worried about his dongsaeng, knowing all the issues that keep coming out since he disappear. There are even some harsh rumors saying that he slapped his fans and yelled at a camera man.

But rumors are rumors. Nothing can confirm that as they don't have enough proof to take him down. So, lots of people are so furious at the blonde right now.

The bad rumors making it worst but there are some people who are still supporting and believing in Taehyung. There are not many but Seokjin can live with that.

"He's not okay, I think." He can sense the frustration tone in the latter's voice. "Last week he was trembling so bad, then he had throbbing headache and now he's having a severe diarrhea. He's sick. I'm so worried, big time."

Seokjin huffed in response with his hand covering his mouth. "W-why? Can you take him go for a check-up or something ? Is he eating well?"

"Hyung, he only eat if I feed him." Seokjin nods even though Yoongi can't see him. He only thought that the other is only being himself, clingy like before.

"Keep doing it if that's the only way he'll eat." Yoongi hummed as a respond to Seokjin and sighed. "Remember, you can always call me if anything happen. I'm always here for both of you."

"네,형 (Yes, hyung)." Yoongi answered. "By the way, how are the other? Do they still searching for TaeTae?"

"Jungkook is so eager in finding his favorite hyung. Can't blame him though. They're like twins that cannot be separated from each other."

"Touché." Yoongi smile slyly while keeping an eye on his dongsaeng who is now reading a book. "Anyway hyung, I have to cut this short. I'm going to prepare some snacks for Taehyung."

"Oh, okay. Yoongi. Take care then."

"Yeah, hyung. Like wise." The two ended their calls and then later, continue to do their own chores.

SEOUL

"Did you see hyung?" Jungkook asked whilst walking to Yoongi's and Jin's room. Jimin nods, pointing to the door as a sign for Jungkook to keep going.

"I saw him with Namjoon hyung just now, they went out to buy some groceries." Jimin explained, leading Jungkook to intrude the room sneakily. "And I don't think he brings his phone with him."

"Good." Jungkook scans the small room and analyzing every single things, scrutinizing for only one thing. Jin's mobile phone.

"I found it, Kookie!" The small built male squealed, hugging Jungkook from the back as the latter reflex by pushing Jimin away, resulting with him falling onto Yoongi's bed. Jungkook is cringing at the sudden action by the older making a pout formed on Jimin's facade. "You're really mean for a maknae. I have no idea why Tae Tae keeps insisting on having a skinship with you if you're like this."

Jungkook cheeks flushed red and then he turns to his back, hiding his now flustered face. "No touching! Are you a gay, hyung?" Jungkook spoke out. "And, don't ever compare my actions to Tae Tae hyung. He's different." He muttered under his breath while still looking away.