Last Chapter

Last Chapter

Jin together with the others packing their things. Anything that can help or anything they can carry through the long adventure way to Taehyung their dongsaeng. The elder Jin doesn't want to go where were they hiding, but the news itself push his limits for being the most quiet one.

'I can't just eat here and all waiting our Taehyung-ah die. We love him! I love him so much.' He thought clenching his fist tightly.

Hoseok saw it and he knows starting from this day forward, everything will change.

+

The destination from Daegu was so slow from their liking, they keep on sighing and texting, and so on just to relax themselves.

As the moment they reach the place. They search for the specific town.

And they finally saw it, in front of them.

They dinge the doorbell waiting for someone to open. Hoseok fidgeting his hands, more on biting it afterwards. Namjoon who keep on looking inside the house and Jin who was quietly praying if everything is right into places.

After a minute, they saw Jimin with a plushies on his arms, the poor squishy boy rubbing his eyes and sluggishly open the gate not noting to check the person behind the gray colored steel gate.

"Jimin-ah." Hoseok snapped the latter. Jimin look at them shock, but letting them in. "Where is Taehyung?"

"Sleeping on Jungkook arms." The three look at each other, the voice behind that tone was so cold and bitter. "You like to see them?"

"Y-yeah?" Namjoon said awkwardly. "That's one of the reason why we came here?"

Jimin hummed in response. "If i were you guys. Don't ask TaeTae more questions. He easily get pissed and angry." He explain. "More like he can throw a fit."

"That is scary!" Hoseok speaks laughing humorous. Just to clear the atmosphere.

As soon as they step their feet inside the house. They saw a pale and thin handsome boy hugging their maknae. His lips is chaps but that doesn't stop him from being attractive and all.

He looks so thin than usual. "Is Taehyung okay?" Jin asked sadly. "He became more thin than before. Its been just three months! Since you left guys? Did you didn't feed my baby?" He added hysterically.

"Of course hyung. Were not that bad! But, everytime he ate, he vomit every piece of the food. That's why he end up drinking fruit shakes and milk only." Jin nodded stepping slowly by slowly to were they dongsaeng sleeping.

Jungkook open his eyes and fixed their position, hugging Taehyung waist tight. "H-hyung." Hid voice still raspy due to his sleep.

"Jungkook-ah. Wear something." Namjoon scolded, knowing Jungkook only wearing his black boxer. While Taehyung only wearing his big grey shirt and brief.

"N-ne, but TaeTae Hyung will-"

"I'll take care of it." Jimin said coldly hugging Taehyung using his strong arms.