Chapter One (edited)

Hello everyone! This chapter has been officially edited and I'm very proud of this chapter. It's so much better. Quick disclaimer, characters are not owned by me. They belong to the original creator. All I own is the plot. Without a further ado, enjoy the edited chapter.

___________________

Sitting on his side of the room, the small blue haired demon sat at his desk doing homework. It never happened often, but Rin was inside instead of outside. He often hid from his twin brother to avoid having to do his god awful homework. But not today. Rin tapped his pencil on the paper, chewing on the eraser and tried to work the problem out in his head. His brother currently teaching a class so he couldn't ask for help even if he wanted. His demon cat, Kuro, sat at his feet under the desk, waiting for the perfect time to bother the demon.

As time went on, the warmer it got in the dorm room. Rin opened the window that was above his desk. From that window, he could mostly the whole school campus. He spotted Shiemi with eyebrows aka Izumo by a tree. A little ways away Bon sat with Konekomaru and Shima in the grass. Rin only sighed softly as he watched them for a few short moments before sitting back down. He thought about his fellow classmates, especially Bon, but shook his head. "Focus Rin. You have to get this done." He could practically hear his brother Yukio tell him.

Eventually there was a small knock on the dorm door and Yukio's head popped in the room. "Rin? Are you awake?" His freckled brother asked, before actually noticing Rin at the desk. "What on earth are you doing nii-san?" The younger Okumura looked beyond confused.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm doing the stupid homework you and the other teachers assigned to us. I'm behind." Rin huffed as he looked up at his brother, crossing his arms in annoyance as he was tired of doing homework, his brain hurt.

However, his brother definitely did not believe him. Yukio walked over and looked at the pages scattered all over the desk. He was both impressed and very concerned, never seeing his brother act like he actually cared about the work. "Rin? Are you okay? Are you sick?" He tried to feel Rin's forehead but the demon smacked his hand away.

"I'm fine, idiot. Why do I need to have an excuse to do this stupid shit?" Rin huffed again and glared slightly at his younger brother. "Never mind. Can you help me? I'm stuck on this question." He asked as he pointed to question number five.

Yukio wasn't sure if he bought but he just shrugged and helped his brother with the question. He couldn't help but wonder if his brother had gotten into another fight and he was doing this to make sure he wouldn't freak out again. The younger Okumura examined his brother's hands as they did the question before it really started to bother him. "Okay nii-san. The question is complete and you did it. Now spill. What's going on? Are you in trouble again? You have got to stop fighting with everyone that ticks you off, especially Suguro. You guys are a team now."

Rin looked ready to get all defensive before he spoke. "Really?! You think I would stoop so low to get in a fight with Bon of all people?" He thought about hid past experiences and sighed. "No Yukio, I did not get in any fight okay? Stop thinking something is wrong."

His demon cat hopped up on the desk and nudged his head against the blue haired demon's hand. Feed me Rin, I'm hungry and bored!

Okumura sighed. "One second Kuro. I'm a little busy right now okay?" He looked at his brother and huffed. "I swear to you I did not get into any fight with anyone this time. Will you please trust me once in you goddamn life?"

Yukio just shook his head before agreeing with his brother, not wanting to argue with him anymore. "Fine. Okay. End of that discussion. I have to talk to you anyway about something important right now." He looked Rin in the eyes. "I have been assigned on a mission and you get to come with me. Shura will be accompanying us as well just incase."