Chapter Six

"Yukio! This isn't what it looks like!" Rin yelled, with a shocked expression on his face. Bon looked terrified. He had always thought Mr. Okumara was scary.

"I um...it was his fault Yukio! He pulled me!" Bon rubbed the back of his neck nervously. The eldest Okumara brother have him the famous What-the-fuck face.

"Relax, I always knew this was gonna happen. I'm not angry." Yukio pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"You aren't, thank God." Rin was able to relax after that. Kuro jumped onto his head. Rin looked at his brother. He looked sad. "Bon, can you give us a minute? I need to talk to my brother."

"Yeah sure, I'm gonna get a muffin." Bon send slightly, leaving the twins alone to figure things out.

"Yukio, what's wrong? You look upset." Rin sat up, patting the bed for his brother to sit down in front of him. "Talk to me, Yuki."

"Nii-san...my dear brother. You just look so happy with Suguro. I've never seen your eyes light up that much in a really long time, it makes me overwhelmed with happiness. I just want to lose you to him. You're all I have left nii-san..." Yukio's eyes watered. He ft the hospital bed move, his brother had hugged him.

"I'll still be here, Yuki. You will always have me. You are my brother and best friend. I care so much for you and Bon. I want to protect both you. I want to protect my friends." Rin whispered. "You are always gonna have me, brother." He generally started crying for his brother, he never knew that was how his brother felt.

"I believe you nii-san. Thank you. I know he'll make you happy, don't let him go. Sure he's temperamental but then again so are you."

"I know Yuki. Thanks for excepting me...dad never would have. Damn priests." Rin had to laugh, his brother did too. "Are you okay now??"

"Yes, thanks nii-san. You were always good at cheering people up."

"I know." Rin grinned. Bon had returned, muffins in hands.

"Everyone alright?" He had asked, looking at the brothers.

"Yeah, everyone's great." Rin smiled. "Hey Bon, are you busy? Like this weekend?"

"Oh, no not at all. Why?"

"Well...well I was wondering...if you would like to...I don't know...go to a movie and dinner..." Rin rubbed his neck awkwardly. Yukio smiled, proud of his eldest brother.

"I would love to, Okumara. You don't mind do you, Yukio?"

"Of course not, I'm happy for you guys. I'm gonna leave anyway, I have work to do. See ya nii-san." The twin waved the awkward boys goodbye. "And be careful! No funny business, nii-san. I know how you can get...you never think." He shut the hospital room door before his brother could scream at him.

"Is it to late to sell him to dad?" Rin rolled his eyes. Bon sat down next to him on the bed.

"Yes, yes it is Okumara."

"Dammit. Hey, Bon?"

"Please, call me Suguro."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yes Rin, seriously."

"Sweet, thanks Bo-Suguro." Rin smiled, leaning over kissing his friends cheek. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

Bon took Rin chin firmly. "Do not apologize, Okumara." He leaned in closer, pressing his lips to Rin's. They kissed for a solid 2 minutes, they were interrupted by the sound of Rin's heart monitor. Rin's heart beat was faster than usual. They both blushed. "Have I ever mentioned how much I hate your fucking hair?"

"Yes asshole, you have. Just shut up and kiss me." Rin grabbed Bon's shirt collar.

"God, you are so impatient."

"You're just as bad, Suguro."

"Look yourself in the mirror, bad boy. But okay, you get one small kiss and that's it till you can leave tomorrow. Got it."

"Yes sir. I understand." Rin pulled Bon in for a kiss. Their lips moved perfectly with each other. His heart monitor slowly rising. Bon was the one that pulled away first.

"Alright, that's enough. Get some rest so you can leave tomorrow." Bon laid down next to him.

"Fine, you suck." Rin laid down on Bon's chest. Kuro on his chest too.

"Rin, your demon cat's tails are in my face."

"Get over it. If you wanna sleep with me then you have to sleep with Kuro." Rin mumbled, falling asleep.

"Good night, Okumara." Bon smiled, falling asleep.

(A/n) I apologize deeply for not updating earlier. I got busy with school. Thanks for reading.