Chapter Ten

*previously*
"As long as you talk to me, I don't care where."

"Thank you, Bon." He actually smiled a real one this time. Bon couldn't help but love it even more.

"Please, Rin, call me Ryuji. That is my name and we are dating." Suguro smiled. He allowed Rin to bring him somewhere to talk.
________________________________________
Rin held his boyfriend's hand as they walked to a small park near by. The raven wasn't concerned about people seeing. He just plopped down on a bench underneath a big tree, Bon sitting next to him.

"Talk to me, Rin. Whats going on?"

"I've been thinking a lot about my accident...we both know that demon is gonna come back for me and even for Yukio...I'm scared Ryuji..." There was fear and uncertainty in his voice.

"Rin, nothing is gonna get you or your brother. You're safe, I promise you."

"But what if it does happen again?! I don't know what I'm capable of yet. Everyone hated me before. I'm dangerous..."

"You are not dangerous. You would never purposely hurt anyone. I know you, Rin. You are my blue fire boy." Suguro hugged the raven tightly. "You mean the world to me..."

"Ryuji..." He snuggled himself into Bon's chest.

"Do you wanna go home?" Rin nodded. Bon gave him a piggyback ride back to school and to his dorm. The raven took a nap when they got back, leaving the other male to watch him.

Bon sent a quick text to his friends, telling him where he was.

Bon: Rin wasn't feeling well, so I took him home.
Konekomaru: Okay :(. Tell him to feel better.
Shima: Aw man! That sucks! Feel better Rin!

Yukio had returned home, surprised to see Suguro outside. "What's wrong? Did something happen to Rin?"

"Nothing major, Yukio. Calm down a little. I just took him out to hang out with Konekomaru and Shima, he was started to feel down." Bon told his boyfriend's brother about what happened. "I'm trying very hard to tell him he is gonna be fine, but his self doubt's kicking in, Yukio. What do I do?"

"First, let's calm down as well. What is Rin doing right now?"

"He's napping. I thought it was the best thing to help calm him down."

Yukio sighed. "Alright. Thank you, Suguro. For looking after my brother. As I've said before, he really cares about you. He does have his flaws and insecurities, but he definitely a valiant."

Ryuji nodded. "I care about him a lot. He's so special, in his own way. I'm still learning so much about him and myself that I didn't know yet."

"Rin tends to have that affect. Just, take care of him. His self doubt can get really bad sometimes. All I can really say is just be there for him."

"Thank you, Yukio. Its means a lot to me to get advice on how to help Rin."

"Not a problem. I said should really get going, I have still have work to catch up on."

"Oh speaking of which, can I get this week's homework?" Yukio gladly obliged.

Bon headed back to Rin's room. Ever since he practically moved in with Rin, Yukio got a room down the hall from them. For safety measures (We all know why...;). Bon sat on the edge of the bed, running his fingers through Rin's silky, soft raven hair.

Rin smiled, slowly opening his eyes. "Hi."

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Better, actually. A nap was definitely needed, thank you." He looked at the set of desks. Rin noticed the stack of papers. "Really? This week's homework already?" He just knew.

"Yes, really. Unlike you, I take my homework and school academic very seriously." Bon smiled, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"Wait...that means Yukio's home? You talked to him?"

"I did. I told what happened today. Rin, you really gotta tell me if something's up. Promise me."

"I promise, Ryuji." Rin pulled his boyfriend down. "Cuddle with me."

"Okay okay. Just for a little bit." The raven placed his head on Bon's chest, listening to his heart beat. Rin tangled their legs together as well, mostly so the taller male couldn't leave him.

"I love you, Ryuji Suguro." He whispered playing with one on Bon's ear piercings.

"I love you too, Rin Okumara."

"I should start calling you that. It would be a great nickname, since mine is blue fire boy."

"Absolutely not. Let's on push it."

Rin smiled, leaning up and placed a kiss on Bon's lips. It was a good long kiss, they spent the entire afternoon having a good making out session. Happy, that Yukio didn't interrupt...most because he knew better.

(A/n: a little bit of a shorter chapter, I apologize. I just ran out of ideas for this one chapter. I promise the next one will be better. And thank you so much for 1.06k views! Holy shit! That's a lot, so thank you!)