12

Every year Ethan's school gives everyone a week off in the middle of the school year to give the students a break and every time it rolls around he tends to like it more and more, yet this time he seemed to have longed for it more than he anticipated.

Ethan didn't plan on doing anything but watch American Horror Story and sleep but his mind kept racing until it seemed like his thoughts could wrap around the Earth five times.

Ethan sat there with his eyes glued to the screen and he watched as Shelby and Matt Miller moved into their new house after Shelby's miscarriage, and wasn't phased by the apparent unamusing monsters that began haunting them.

So far Ethan's day has been terrible-- consisting of AHS (which has been the highlight of his day) and so much sleep that he's pretty sure that he doesn't need to sleep for the next week until school starts up again. Ethan sighed and turned off the TV before getting up for a shower. He took off his shirt, followed by his boxers and lazily stepped into his hot shower.

Ethan walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his waist as he brushed his teeth. He pulled out another pair of shorts but his attention was skewed by his home screen flashing on. Ethan never got notifications so this really took him by surprise. He glanced at his screen and saw a text from Jasmine present on his screen. Ethan furrowed his eyebrows and picked up his phone what are you doing tomorrow?  he read.

Ethan didn't reply.

But for the first time in years,

he smiled a genuine smile.