#Relationship Goals

Tyler and Ethan have always been close friends. Its been that way ever since Mark introduced them to each other. But Ethan feels a little more than just simple "Bromance" for Tyler. He actually has a huge crush on him. Whenever hes around him, his heart just explodes with affection towards him. One day, Mark, Ethan, and Tyler were filming their "Disco Discomfort" video, which required Ethan to do a backflip. He obviously was eager to do it. It was his chance to impress Tyler! Ethan got in his respective spot and the other guys started recording him, signaling him to backflip. Ethan landed it perfectly, but Mark said that they should do two takes, just in case. Ethan attempted his second backflip, but this time he accidentally slipped and sprained his ankle.

"ETHAN! Are you ok?!" Tyler was the first to run over to him. Ethan blushed heavily as Tyler offered to help him up. "Y-yeah i'm fine... Thank you." He tried to stand up, only for him to fall back down due to a sharp pain shooting up his leg. Tyler quickly caught him and lifted him up in his arms. "C'mon, lets lay you down somewhere." Tyler mumbled while carrying Ethan to the backseat of his car, laying him down gently. "C'mon, Ty. Its just a sprained ankle. I've dealt with plenty in the past." Ethan protested. "Well it doesn't matter. You're small and delicate and I love you." Tyler quickly realized what he said and cursed under his breath. "D-did you say... You-" Ethan was cut off by Tylers lips smashing into his, leaving the blue boy confused, but happy as fuck. Suddenly, high-pitched screeching can be heard from outside the car. Tyler broke the kiss to look for the source of the noise, which happened to be Mark. "OH MY GOD!!!! I SHIIIIIIIIIP IIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!" He squeed as Tyler smirked at him. Ethan softly gave Tyler another peck on the cheek, right when Mark took a picture. Almost immediately, the picture was posted on Twitter and Tythan was trending.

(Sorry this ones kinda short)