Tell Me What I Look Like

(Another au!!! This one has vampires :3 ENJOI!!!)

Tyler couldn't stop staring at him. The adorable blue boy, who he is proud to call his boyfriend, was getting incredibly drunk. Tyler would usually limit the smol blue boi, considering that hes a massive lightweight, but hes adorable when hes drunk. Tyler checked his phone and saw that it was late. The sun would be up anytime now. He quickly grabbed his boyfriend and lifted him in his arms. "C'mon, little guy. Its past your bedtime." He said teasingly. "Nooooo you're not my dad!" Ethan whined and thrashed around in Tylers arms. They had to walk like this for while. Once they got home, the first thing Tyler did was head to the bathroom to wash Ethans countless puke stains off the both of them. The moment Ethan looked at the mirror, he bursted into tears. Tyler looked at him confused. "Whats wrong little guy?" "I... I cant see myself..." He stuttered and Tyler looked to see that he was right. Thats how its always been, though. "Ethan... You're a vampire. That kind of thing should be normal for you..." Tyler said as he took off his shirt, revealing a bite mark on his neck. Ethan suddenly got a drunk idea and turned to Tyler. "Ty! Tell me what I look like!" "You dont remember?" Tyler asked, shocked that his precious blue boy is starting to forget everything that happened before he was turned. "Alright... Well... You have beautiful green eyes, really soft blue hair thats kinda messy right now, lots of acne..." Tyler stopped for a second to think of more he can tell him. "Thats all I can really think of at the moment... Im sorry..." Ethan shook his head and wiped away his tears. "You cant see yourself either... Right?" Tyler shook his head. "Well i'll help you! Lets see... You're really big. Seriously, you're HUGE! A-and your hair is nice... And..." Ethan slowly said as he passed out. Tyler grinned and undressed the smaller vampire. 'I guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow to shower with him...' He thought to himself before picking up his boyfriend and looking at the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom.

(PUTTING UP A PART TWO RN HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKIN PHONE!)