Part 14

I was overcome by a wave of frustration so powerful I didn't know what to do about it. (Y/N) was gone, and yet I still felt such incredible stirrings. Her fresh scent still lingered, prickling me, making my erection pulse.

I sat at the island and looked at the waffles mournfully. I didn't want to eat human food, I wanted to feast on (Y/N)'s wet, little pussy! I inhaled, and picked out the infinitesimally small parts of the waffles' aroma that originated from (Y/N)'s touch. Hormones, pheromones, mmmm...

My cock throbbed impatiently and I looked at it. I wasn't seriously considering pleasuring myself, was I? I hadn't needed to resort to such a thing in hundreds of years. I had just gotten off last night!

Images of (Y/N) relaxing under me as I massaged her nude body ran through my head, made the pressure I felt more urgent. My mind protested- I shouldn't have to stroke myself, that wasn't the natural order of things, my kind didn't do that! (Y/N) should be staying home, she should be sitting on my cock right now!

I just got angrier and further aroused, thinking of (Y/N) as I had kissed her goodbye, as I had touched her breasts last night and held her to me, as she had sucked me off with such expertise and enthusiasm. Soon I was clutching at myself, squeezing, as I thought. Eventually I was worked up enough, I stormed into her bedroom in a rage, unconsciously pumping my shaft.

I buried my face in her pillow, breathing her scent in deeply as I worked myself harder. I envisioned her under me, how many times I would make her climax, how I would short-circuit her brain from the pleasure.I would worship her in every way, any way she wanted, I would spend myself in her until her womb overflowed, I would make her love me, run to me every moment of every day-

The smell of (Y/N), the thoughts, the images, they were too much! I roared, balls tightening, as I shot my cursed seed across her bed and tore a hole in her covers with my fist, seeing nothing but (Y/N) in my mind. MINE! I looked down and watched as the remainder of my load came out in spurts while I lazily worked myself.

I raised an eyebrow. Hmm. That should have been for (Y/N), and yet there it was, wasted, on her bed. I considered it, realizing I'd even torn a hole in one of her sheets. I was really going to have to work the charm to put a positive spin on that. Somehow, I didn't think, 'I went into a masturbatory frenzy, sniffed your pillow, came on your bed, and ripped your sheet,' was going to make her want me more.

Why was everything going so abnormally with (Y/N)? Why couldn't I control myself? I sighed. Whatever the answers were, I needed a shower. Then I intended to eat some waffles, which had smelled delicious. After that, I'd try and figure out how to clean up some of this mess.