Part 91

Andy's POV

She didn't answer me with words, but rather with her own kiss. The moment our lips touched, her neurochemicals sparked and caught fire, and their flames took me with them. Freed from my misguided attempt at propriety, I opened my mouth to hers the moment I felt her tongue against my lips. The hum of her soft groan into our kiss, the press of her bare breasts against my chest- everything seemed to accelerate and my thoughts lost coherency.

I had been apart from her for so long, I hadn't been able to touch her or hold her for months, and now she was back in my arms. Here we were, in the bed where we had first lain together, where I had learned to make love, and she still wanted me. She had waited for me; I had been worth waiting for!

Electricity ran along my skin from every point of shared contact. A light caress of her delicate fingers along my back made my skin sing and my heart thunder in my chest.

Countless times during my penance, I had lain awake, planning how carefully and meticulously I would make love to (Y/N) when I returned. But every last one of those many hours was instantly forgotten as she shimmied against me and hooked a leg over both of mine.

Her skin was so smooth and soft that it shamed silk and cashmere for their relative crudeness. I ran my hand over the peak of a shoulder blade, the dip of her waist, the smoothly curved rise of her hip. I wanted to touch her everywhere but I couldn't concentrate enough to develop any sort of method or plan. Everything I had been taught as a demon melted away, leaving my love and desire for her behind.

Passion, fueled by devotion and refined by my libido, left me sloppy and awkward, but I didn't care. I kissed her hungrily, not able to think a single moment in advance of the present. Her kiss was so wet and warm, her tongue so slick, and her teeth so round and smooth.

Full of need and panting between kisses, I didn't try to stop myself from gliding my hand up and over her ribcage to cup her breast. How I had missed her delectable bosom! Somehow the skin there was even softer, covering the ampleness that filled my palm. The peak of her nipple hardened under my thumb, and when I stroked it, she gasped into my mouth.

I gently squeezed her breast, savoring its pleasing heft, a manifestation of her femininity. She was so warm against me, so alive! Her pleasure flooded me, her desire and love intertwined, and I drank it in. Tasting her exhilaration meant that I had not lost the ability as I had feared I would, and I reveled in her taste more than ever before.

She pulled away from our kiss, breathing as heavily as I was. She shifted around a bit before I felt her gentle grip around the base of my tail. Looking up at me with her wide, (Y/E/C) eyes, she squeezed lightly, hesitantly.

After seeing that I didn't pull away, she started stroking softly, alternating with massaging small circles into the sensitive skin on the underside. Feeling vulnerable, I leaned into her, holding her close and pressing our bodies together. Kissing her forehead, I allowed myself to bask in her attentions.

Overwhelmed at the forbidden pleasure, I groaned brokenly and closed my eyes. To be touched in this way, to be pleasured solely by stimulation of my tail's base, was considered an emasculating perversion among male demons. But in (Y/N)'s hands, I felt safe. I felt loved.