Will You Marry Me? *AU fic* ( Castiel x Reader)

An: Yeeey! My first request lol. Thanks for requesting @british-impala
~~~
I was awakened by the sound of the alarm clock, blaring obnoxiuosly. Cas groaned and burried his face deeper at the cushion, his face scrunched. I chuckled and kiss forehead. I get up to cook some breakfast.
***
I was cooking some bacon, when someone suddenly snaked my waist. I jumped in surprise.

"Good morning, beautiful," Cas said while putting his chin on my shoulder. I slapped his arm lightly.

"Hey! Why'd you do that," Cas pouted.

"Stop doing that. At least say good morning before you do that," i chuckled.

"It's because you're drinking too much coffee, you know. Coffee makes you jumpy," he giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah i know."

"Love you,"

"You know the answer with that," i giggled.

"Just answer it," he pouted.

"Stop pouting. You look like a puppy," i laughed and tapped his lips.

"Really? What if i do this," he smirked then kissed me. I kissed back.

"Does Dean teach you?" i smirked.

"Nah. I just know." We laughed.

Dean is his bestfriend in highschool. Dean has a brother. His name is Sam. Dean is already married to Jo, while his brother is already married to Jess. They're nice. Jo and Jess is my bestfriends when i was in highschool. Me and Cas are in a relationship for 5 years. Well, almost 6 years in August 15th. We're both teachers. He's a college professor in some university while me is on a kindergarten school. I just loved kids. I wanted to have a kids someday. But me and Cas are still earning for our future. I met him when my Bestfriends, Jo and Jess fixed me on a date.

"Jo! Where the hell are we going!?" i said to my bestfriend putting my eyes a blindfold.

"Hey! Since me and Jess have our boyfriends and you're the only one left to be a No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth, we decided to fix you in some... Guess what. A DATE!" Jo said then giggled.

"ARE YOU INSANE!? You know im not ready for that kind crap, right?" i said, repugnance lengering in my voice.

"Hey! It's not crap at all," Jess defended.

"Really? Remember the last time you two did that? That dick almost got into my pants," i said.

"Don't worry, this guy is nice. We make sure of it. It's Sam and Dean's new buddy. And besides, he's handsome and wanted to be a teacher someday just like you," Jo said

"Right," i mentally rolled my eyes.

We're driving for minutes before we reached our destination. The bell chimed as we enter.

"Do i really need to wear fancy clothes?" i said, while fidgetting with my hands. Im nervous. What does he look like? God, i swear. If this guy try to get into my pants i will kick him in the crotch, hard.

I felt that we already stopped and Jo removed my blindfold. I was dazzled by the light, and eventually adjusted in my sight.

I see a man wearing a fancy clothes too. He has a cute dark hair with a bright blue eyes. Damn! His eyes is adorable, i must say. They already walked away, before waving their hands vigorously and disappeared. There's already a food and a wine. Great. I'll kill them after this.

'U-um. My name's Castiel Novak. Just call me Cas," he said then smiled. Hmm, he seems not bad at all.

"Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n. Just call me, y/n/n," i smiled awkwardly.