Good bye (Dean x reader)

Trigger Warning: I dunno dude.

An: Listen to the song while reading this so you can feel the ambiance </3

~~~
I stabbed the demon, slate clean to the back, while Dean is busy fighting on his own. We're on Little Rock, Arkansas now to hunt some nasty demons. Sam is on Illinois, hunting some werewolves with Garth. The demon punched me square in the face, causing me to stumbled backward. The demon kicked me in the ribs repeatedly. Then he smirked.

"I found you really intresting. But unfortunately, you're a hunter. But i didn't mind it really. After i killed you're boyfriend over there, i guess i will have some little fun with you, you lil' bitch," the demon let out a eerie smirk. His words make a shiver running down my spine.

"I will not let you touch me, you dick!" I spat, trying to strenghten my voice but to be honest, i am really scared. He laughs evilly.

"Oh sweetheart. You can do nothing about it. And besides im more better in bed than you're boyfriend. I can make you scream loudly than you're boyfriend can do to you," he said, an evil smirk plastered  his disgusting face. I let out a broke, sarcastic laugh.

"No. Not really. Because you're a pencil dick," i smirked. He glared.

"Keep up the sass, princess. That's what i like," he said then trudged to me.

Now at this point, my heart is thumping wildly, the nervousness i felt intensified. He touch my face affectionally. I bit his hand. He yelp, yanking his hands and laughs manically.

"Ohoho! Feisty eh?" He said then slapped me, hard. I was in the brink of unconciousness but im trying not to fall to it.

"You know, im getting tired of you. Don't worry. This'll be quick. And after that, i swear i will end your life, painless than you expected," he said. Suddenly, a blade portrude on his chest. He sparked and died. I see Dean breathing heavily, and held me up.

"I will never let that bastard touch you. You ok?" Dean asked.

"Im fine," i replied. A sudden twinge of pain course on my side, causing me to groan.

"Ok. Im not fine," i said as i heaved up a deep sigh.

"I'll patch you up to the bunker, ok? Then you'll rest after this. No hunts for months. And no buts," Dean said then smiled. I pout.

We're already walking our way out to the building when i see a silhouette.

"You think it's already over?" A demon suddenly pop infront of us, swinging his blade blisteringly towards Dean's direction. I pushed him.

"Noo!" Dean shouted.

"Guess i've already done my business here," the demon smirked then vanished into the thin air.

Dean immediately rushed to my side. A sudden, excruciating pain spread through my entire body, causing to fall on my knees. Dean kneels to my side.

"Damn it, y/n! Don't close your eyes," Dean said gripping his phone, his hands shaking.

"Sam it's me. I need you now. Y/n's not in good condition now," he said then hung up.

"Cas. Please. I need you now," Dean said, obviously praying to Cas. A sudden rustle of wings rang out of nowhere.

"What is it Dean?" Cas asked. Cas suddenly stopped on his tracks when he see me, lying on the earthen floor, a blood seeped through my shirt.

"Cas please. Heal her," Dean's voice cracked with emotion.