Pref. #01, Part 2

Crowley:
Being his Queen of Hell, he makes you spoiled. He gives what you want. And him, being the King of Hell, makes him busy. So when the time's come that you're sick, he can't even visit you. He let his minions do the work for you. But you were surprised when he visited you once.

"Is there anything we can do, my King?" One of his minions said.

"Nothing. Now, out," Crowley said then one of his minions already vanished. He kissed your forehead.

"Sorry, love. I can't just even visit you. The works here in hell makes me busy," he said, sympathetically.

"It's ok, love. I understand." You said, smiling.

You know his work is not that easy but you completely understand him.

"Thank you for understanding, love," he said pecking a kiss in your lips and lay down to your side, snaking his arm to your waist.

"What're you doing?" You asked. Crowley will already answer when suddenly, one of his minions appeared.

"Sir. The Winchesters are here," one of his minions said, stiffly.

"Let me have a moment with my Queen," Crowley said.

"Ok, sir," one of his minions said then vanished. He sighed.

"I'm very sorry,"

"The Winchesters? What the hell do they need?" You said, a little bit pissed.

"I don't know. I should go," you sighed then he removed his arms your waist.

"Don't worry, i'll visit you again,"

"Ok,"

"Get well soon, love." And with that, he closed the door and you were left alone in Crowley's lavish room.

Lucifer:
"Come on, Luci. Pay attention to me. I'm bored," you said while whinning.

"I'm busy, y/n," Luci said.

"I'm sick. Just heal me with a snap of your fingers," you said then pout. He chuckled.

"Nope."

"Why!?" you said, still pouting your lips.

"Because. I wanted to take care of you. Healing you suddenly might be boring, eh?"

"Meanie," you pout.

"Stop pouting. You're tempting me," Luci said. You pout harder.
Lucifer chuckled and booped your nose.

Despite being the legendary baddie, Lucifer is being soft when it comes to you. Just you.
Aside from his sarcastic and sassy demeanor, Lucifer is a soft, cuddling bug you've ever met.

"Of all the billion flawed humans, Dad created. He might spent a long time creating you," he said while caressing your cheeks. You blushed.

"You're so cute,"

"Ok, now you're spoiling me," you said then giggled.

"Of course i do. You're my precious human. I love you more than you think," he replied.

"Luci!" You said then punch his chest lightly.

"What!?"

"You're being cheesy,"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm cheesy. For you," he said. You blusher harder.

"Stop," you said, trying to do a poker face. Ironically, on what's your subconscious is doing. You can feel the butterflies in your stomach.

"Ok. Now, enough with the pick- up lines and take care of me," you said.

"Sure." Then he let out an oh-so-adorable smirk.

You spent the night with him, watching yout favorite movie/TV series. Maybe you should've been sick more often.

Gabriel:
You two were baking some pies, when suddenly, you felt an aching pain in your head and your world is spinning. And with that, your world fade into the darkness, consuming you.
***
You woke up in yours and Gabriel's bed. A throbbing pain in your head that make you cringe.

That's when you saw Gabriel carrying a tray with a bowl, assuming it was a soup with a glass of water.

"Hey, lay down. How's your feeling?"

"I'm fine," you said then laid down to your bed.

"Y/n. Has someone said to you that you're a terrible liar?" Gabriel said. You sighed.

"What happend?"

"I don't know. Maybe i'm just tired," you said. He check your temperature.

"Y/n, you're burning hot" Gabriel said, wide-eyed.

"I know i'm hot," you punned.

"I know that. I meant you're literally hot." Gabriel said, chuckling.

"Laid down. I'll get a medicine," Gabriel said.

"But, how about the pies and the-"

"Shh. I've already handled it. Hello, archangel here," he said, pointing to his face.

"Then you can snap your fingers, qnd im already healed." Gabriel smiled.

"Well, im in the mood of taking care of you." He chuckled.

"Just stay there, ok?"

"Yeah," you replied.

You two ended up, cuddling each other, watching movies.