Schooling (Pref. #03)

Dean:

"Dad, I don't wanna go to school," you whined.

"But i don't wanna. I wanna go hunt with you and uncle Sam," you pout.

"Y/n, you're too young for that," Dean stated.

"For god sakes, dad. I'm already y/a!" You whined.

"But education is necessary," your dad stated.

"But school is boring. And uncle Sam has already taught me everything," you pout.

"I know. But you still need it. Besides, not all Sam has taught you is complete," Dean replied gruffly.

"But-"

"No buts, y/n. Go to sleep. I understand school sucks but you need a more better education. Go to sleep, tommorow is your first day of school," Dean obeyed. You groaned and march through the hall of the bunker.

Sam:

"Dad, i'm old enough to managed myself to go to school," you laughed at your dad. He's driving you to your new school and you are embarassed by that.

"I know," Sam said, concentrated on driving on the road.

"School sucks," you huffed.

"Don't you have a dream?"

"Nah. I just want to hunt and gank monsters. And i don't understand the concept of this whole schooling thing," you replied.

"It is really necessary. You don't know. But it is," Sam stated.

"Uncle Dean and you have a ghost hunt in Minnesota, right? Can i tag along. Please dad," you said, giving your best puppy dog eyes. After minutes of pleading, he already gave in.

"Ok, but be sure you'll always stay on our side," Sam said.

"As always," you rolled your eyes.

"We're here," Sam said, stopping the car. You got out and kiss his cheeks.

"I'll fetch you later,"

"Yeah," you waved and march inside of your school.

Cas:

"Cas, of course you need to enroll her to school,"

"Why?"

"Because it's necassary," Dean answered.

"Why is it necassary? Is your lecturing to her isn't enough?" Cas asked.

"Of course, dad it is. I also want to attend school just like the normal teenagers do,"

"But you're normal," Cas stated. You huffed.

"I'm far from normal dad. I'm a nephilim which is an offspring of a human and an angel. And i have a freakin wings! That's not normal dad," you answered, started to get fuming.

"What is the bickering about?" Sam asked, carrying a pile of food and put it on the table.

"I want to attend school. But dad is bitching about it," you huffed.

"And if your asking about my safety, i can handle myself. And of course i can make my own volition without any parental guidance. Besides, i always carry my angel blade. See," you said, showing the angel blade that tucked at the back of your jeans. Cas sighed.

"Ok. But i'll always drive you to school, capiche?"

"Yeah. I capiche. Thanks dad," you said, hugging him mirthfully.

Crowley:

"I want to attend school," you said to your dad.

"Why? You have everything here in hell," Crowley replied nonchalantly.

"Things are getting boring here," you replied blatantly.

"There's the demons that you can toyed with," Crowley replied, still busy in his paper works in hell.

"Dad, as a princess of hell, i also wanted to have fun,"

"Is it not fun here?"

"No." you stated.

"Fine. I'll enroll you to school tommorow," He huffed.

Gabriel:

After going to various TV lands, portraying different characters and eating candies endlessly, you decided to tell your dad about the decision you've make.

"Hooh! That was awesome," your dad said, breathing heavily. you laughed heartily and slumped on the couch. Being a couch potato you and your dad are, you turn on the TV. You talk suddenly, half-way of the movie.

"Dad, i want to attend school,"

"Why?" He said, pointing his attention to you. You shrug.

"It seems fun," you replied nonchalantly.

"But school sucks," he cringe.

"Nah. Not for me," you said, shoving a popcorn in your mouth.

"Ok," he replied and return his attention to the TV.

Lucifer:

"Dad, i want to go to school," you stated chirpily while cooking pancakes.

"Why?"

"Because i want to interact with humans. And act natural like them,"

"I'm i not enough?"

"Of course, you are enough dad. I just wanted to try new, you know. Besides, i think it's easy to deal with them,"

"Humans are abominable. Your mom is the only contary to them," your dad replied.

"Dad, you should stop loathing them. Not all of 'em is bad. Your perception to them is entirely different to what i've seen," you said, while putting the pancakes into the plate and putting syrup on it.

"Is it about your friend that you met earlier?"

"Yup. Her name is Lizzy. She seems nice, though. And somehow, i was inspired to attend school too 'cause Lizzy said it's nice there," you replied happily.

"You started to sound like your mom. Just tell me if someone hurt you." You laughed.

"I was like, the daughter of a powerful fallen angel. I'll deal with them myself if they hurt me," you smiled.

"Ok." he said and kissed your forehead.

~~~
I am really really sorry for procrastinating my update coz i've been busy this past few weeks. And i am reaaally desperate for any request coz i can't handle the boredom here. I'm home alone. Like Kevin freakin McCallister.

Name of the character: (if it's necessary)

Love interest: (Dean, Cas, Sam, etc.)

Plot: (fluff, angst, etc.)

Or...

Crossover with: (Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, etc.)

Plot:

Or...

Ship story: (Destiel, Megstiel, Sabriel, Samifer, Casifer, etc.)

Plot:

Any kinds of imagines or preferences, will be accepted (as always. But, smut is excluded).

ANNNNDDD!! THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!! I AM REALLY GLAD. YOUR READS IS MUCH APPRECIATED. I LOVE Y'ALL ALREADY!! <3 thank you from the deepest part of my heart. Lol.

READ
VOTE
and
COMMENT guys. I really love feedbacks from my story if it's yay or nay? What'cha say? Drop a comment.