April Fools (Pref. #05)

Dean:
"Dean, I'm pregnant."

"Who's the father?" You didn't reply. Instead, you burst out crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry," you repeatedly said, kneeling in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not the father." You admitted.

"So you randomly fucked a guy?" Dean stated, his eyes filled with anguish and anger. You attempted to hold his hand but he swatted your hand away.

"Look. Dean let me ex-"

"Explain what?!" He hollered. A long eerie silence filled the air. You bowed your head, your shoulders shaking, repressing your laughter.

"What's so funny?" Dean asked, utterly appalled.

"April fools!" You shouted, flailing your arms in the air. Dean couldn't register the information fully- his facial expression completely dead pan. He attempted to walk away but you grabbed his arm.

"Hey, I must admit that's a horrible joke. But I couldn't resist it. You could've seen your own expression. It's priceless!" You said, laughing your heart out, wiping the tear off your eyes.

"That's not funny," his gravely tone gave you the chills temporarily and you soften.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry, squirrel." You pouted and hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, kitten."

"Awww. So you're not vex anymore, hmm?" You asked, wiggling your eyebrow. He chuckled and pecked your lips.

You offered him to watch Netflix with you as a peace offering, which he gladly accepted.

***

Sam:

"Sam." You lustfully said, caressing his bare chest.

"Wha- y/n. What happend?" Sam said, awakened from his peaceful slumber. He squints at the digital clock beside the bed; 3:57 am.

"N-nothing." You huskily replied, grazing your lips to his. His clueless look gave you the opportunity to approach your lips to his hungrily. He responded to your kiss and he sit up so he can kiss you properly. He started removing your T-shirt, stroking your back. You nibbled his ear and said,

"Hello, moose." Sam noticed her voice dropped from a pitchy girl voice to a tenor male voice, her- his voice mixed with cockiness. And man, he swore that voice is familiar. He jolted back, shock is evident from his face. He slapped the switch and light flooded inside the room. He's not wrong.

"Gabriel?!"

"Obviously. " He rolled his eyes and stare at Sam mischievously. The door burst open, revealing the true you, laughing like there's no tomorrow along with Dean and Charlie.

"What the hell is this?" Sam said, almost in the verge of shouting.

"April fools, jackass. " Gabriel guffawed and conjured a toothbrush and toothpaste out of thin air and exited the room.

"I'm not doing that again, sweet cheeks." Gabriel hollered.

***

Castiel:

You and Castiel decided to your own vacation since he needs it. He needs to rest. Away from the angels, demons, monsters, and hunting. You chose to have a vacation on the beach since you found the ocean utterly peaceful. The blue crystal clear water reminds you of Castiel's eyes. You decided to wear y/f/c bikini.