Kissing Under the Stars (Samandriel x Reader)

~~~
It was a peaceful night in the bunker. When suddenly, a blood-curdling scream ripped the peaceful night. I woke up with a jolt. I automatically fished my gun under my pillow and go to the source of it. I opened the door with a loud thud, raising my gun dangerously, and found Samandriel cowering at the very corner of the room holding his both hands in his ears, like blocking a noise. Terror etched on his face.

"Please. Stop, stop. Please," He muttered repeatedly. I trudged to him carefully before crouching down to his side, comforting him.

"Hey, hey. Samandriel. It's me, y/n," I coaxed.

"C-Crowley. He's in my head," he said. His voice trembling with fear.

"Shh. He's not here. It's just a nightmare. Everything is fine. He's not here. He can't hurt you," I soothingly lulled while stroking his hair.

"I'm supposed to be dead. I revealed everything. And the punishment for it is death. Castiel almost killed me." He said. His voice full of guilt.

I knew there was something wrong to him. That's definitely not Cas. He wouldn't attempt to kill his own brother. Would he?

Cas went missing along with the tablet. Sam and Dean still searching for him. Worry starts growing at the back of my mind.

Damn it! Where could he be?

Sam and Dean burst suddenly through the door, flinging their guns towards our direction. They heaved out a sigh and put their guns down.

"What happend?" Dean asked gruffly.

"Nightmare," i replied.

"Hey, Samandriel. You okay?" Sam's soothing voice attractef Samandriel's attention. He only indicate a nod. He wiped his tear-stained face.

"I-it was Crowley. He... H-he was protruding my head for some information about the future prophets, the tablet and-" he sighs.

"That informations is very significant. A-and i unveil it." Remorse lingering in his voice.

"You didn't mean it, ok?"

"But-"

"Shh. You didn't, ok? Stop blaming yourself." I give him a sympathetic smile. Dean smirked.

"Okay, you love birds. We'll leave you two now."

"Love... Birds?" Samandriel said, an odd look on his face.

I glared at them. He and Sam laughs. Dean and Sam is fully aware that i have a crush on Samandriel. But i can't admit it because of two reasons. One, he's a frickin angel! And two, im afraid of rejection and he doesn't understand the concept of love. Period.

"Enjoy," Dean said then winked.

"Piss off, Dean!" I shouted at him. They laugh until the noise evanesce, leaving us both in an awkward state, my hands still wrapped around his body. I cleared my throat and removed my arms.

"You okay now?"

"A bit. Thanks, y/n," he smiled. My heart beats faster. A feeling of embarrasment starts rising up to my cheeks.

"Y/n, your cheeks is burning red," Samandriel said. Your eyes widen. The blush on my cheeks intensified. You lowered your head, calming yourself.

Damn it, y/n! Calm down.
You keep teliling it to yourself.

"Y/n, is there something wrong?" His worried tone make a shiver running down your spine. I smiled at him.

"I'm perfectly fine. You should go back to sleep,"