SNEAK PEEK of my crappy Destiel story....please comment!!! Love you guys!!!

***Excerpt from ‘For Just One Day’ (A Destiel Oneshot)

One:  The realization that Sam has been right for the past decade or so.  Every time he told Dean he was just afraid of straying from their father, Dean had rudely, loudly, and sometimes violently protested against the entire idea.  Now, however, he understood what is felt to be Sam, seeing such dedication and the ignorance one can hold towards such a precious subject as the relationship with a father.

Two:  Cas has been forced to deal with these annoying sons-of-bitches because not only were they his brothers, but they were also the holy almanacs and Google system of Heaven, as they gave Cas all the information he needed to help them out.  Apparently, they weren’t fond of any of the Winchesters, Dean included, and have been increasingly reluctant to give any information to provoke him to help the brothers. 

Three:  A blow to his face, followed by one to his abdomen, and some type of angel violence similar to demon fun, as it resulted in him being thrown back about ten feet before falling heavily to the caked dirt.  Struggling to get up, Dean wipes blood from his upper lip and sees the angel advance on him.

I shall totally upload the pic soon. :) or now....maybe now :)