Break Your Heart (Epiphanny Prince & Tanisha Wright)

Epiphanny frowned before growling. You still weren't home and you hadn't called or text. She hadn't heard shit from you and she was ready to kill you. The door unlocked and she looked up as you entered with two other people. 

"I don't give two fucks what Jasmine wants."

"Everytime you say that, she does some shit."

"I don't care! Epiphanny!"

Epiphanny wanted to stay mad but she couldn't and smiled as you pulled her into your world famous hug and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. She giggled as you pulled her into your lap and hugged her.

"Really Enyo? Just going to ignore the pending doom?" 

"Marcus just drop my shit off and leave. I want to be with my girl." 

"Fine! fine! Fine! See you tomorrow boss." 

"Thanks Marcus. go back to your guy. he's waiting." 

Marcus smiled and left. Epiphanny moaned as she felt your lips on her neck. 

"I missed you so much baby." 

"M-M-Missed you too....Shit! Babe!" 

Epiphanny squirmed in your lap as you kissed her and your hands slipped into her underwear. 

"I know I was gone for two days and didn't call you," you said in your slightly deeper voice. 

Your voice was already raspy and a bit deep--it was just your voice--and when you were turned on or mad, it became deeper and Epiphanny could just climax from just your voice alone. 

"i'll make it up to you though Mrs. Ares." 

Epiphanny whimpered before gasping as you picked her up, stood and walked back to the bedroom. Epiphanny kissed you as you walked and you smiled. Epiphanny whimpered as the cool satin sheets touched her skin. 

"Shirt off love."

Epiphanny removed it and gasped as you kissed her neck while grinding against her. She moaned as you smiled, drinking in her sounds. 

"Enyo...."

"Yes baby?" 

"Please....Don't....No teasing....please...."

You nodded and set to work.

Epiphanny gasped as you fingered her quickly before kissing her. 

"I'm using the strap tonight." 

Epiphanny nodded and gasped as she felt the cold lube touch her. She whined as you put her on her stomach. 

"None of that love." 

"But...."

You put a pillow under her hip before gently pushing in. She gasped and clawed at the bed as you went slowly. She whimpered.

"Move..."

You smirked before starting a deep, slow pace. noises spilled from Epiphanny and she clawed at the sheet. You gave her butt a slap before quickening up your speed and going harder. Epiphanny felt herself quiver before she felt herself climax. 

You came soon after her and pulled out. Epiphanny whimpered at the emptiness. 

"You are such a spoiled child." 

"You spoil me though."

You chuckled before kissing her forehead and removing the pillow. You grabbed a baby wipe and wiped her clean before cleaning the strap, put it away, and laid next to her.