Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up, suddenly, from Beatrice’s snoring. For having such a pretty face she sure had many ‘hidden’ talents. One of them was snoring.

And she snored loudly.

My clock read 8:27 and it was Sunday.

I couldn’t get back to sleep, so I just lay I my bed thinking about stuff.

Or more like someone, who must not be named.

Liam.

--------------

Eventually, after having thought a bit too long and a bit too hard about Liam, I got up.

Well, I stayed in my pyjamas. Beatrice was still snoring loudly, so I got out my laptop and looked at some old One Direction videos. 

Eventually, Beatrice woke up.

“Oh my God! It’s almost half past nine!” She shrieked and ran into the bathroom.

“What happens then?” I asked.

“He’s coming!”

“Who is he?” I asked, but got no reply. The only sound I heard was the shower.

“She is one weird girl.” I muttered to myself and continued looking through the videos.

--------------

When Beatrice got out of the shower, she immediately started freaking out about not knowing what to wear. Then freaking out again about her make-up.

During this whole drama-queen performance, I just sat on my bed in my pyjamas listening to One Direction on my iPod.

Suddenly, I heard the faint sound of someone knocking on a door and some faint voices.

I took off my headphones and looked towards the door.

There was Beatrice in the arms of Liam.

WAIT! What? LIAM?!

“Liam.” I whispered, suddenly cold and self-conscious in my pyjamas.

He looked up, as he and Beatrice broke apart. A flash of recognition crossed his face.

“Oh yeah, that's Kate.” Beatrice said, looking bored. “She’s my room-mate.”

“Kate?” Liam said, staring at me. I stared back.

“Do you know each other or something?” Beatrice said.

“Uh yeah, we used to go out.” I heard myself say.

Beatrice’s eyes widened, then she turned to face Liam. “You dated her?”

“Uh, what? Yes, I did…” Liam said, still looking at me.

“Whatever, he’s mine now.” She said, looking at me bitchily.

“Come one, honey bunch.” She added, grabbing Liam’s hand. “Let’s go.”

“But..” Before Liam could finish his sentence they were gone, in a waft of some sweet perfume and the smell of Liam.

But why was Liam here? Why was her going out with her? What was I going to do? All these questions were fluttering inside my head.

But the worst thing was, after seeing his beautiful face again, I realised something…

I was still in love with Liam Payne.

~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Amazingly this story is Fan Fiction #671 :) I don't really understand how, but you guys are freaking awesome, and I usually don't say awesome so you know i am deadly serious ;)

Outfit in external link --->

Thank you so much for reading, It means so much to me...

Pleas VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!

And guess who is going to see 1D on the 23rd of Feb next year? YEP IT'S MEEEEEE

Oh yeah, all most forgot, I'm starting something where the first one to comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them ;) so get commenting (and a little vot would be nicee too :D)

Thanks Guyssssssss... LOVE YOU

Eden xxx