Trust Me

*Khalif*

"I guess it's convenient that you keep clothes and shoes in your car. Gotta be prepared when you bouncing from hoe to hoe, huh?"

She waited for me to answer. We were riding down Melrose in my black on black Benz truck. The bass was vibrating the car. She started bobbing her head to the music.

"Girl shut up. I be doing different shit and it don't always have something to do with a bitch."

"Yea ok"

"And now we got a throwback joint from Aaliyah 'At Your Best" the radio announcer said.

"Oh snap. That's my jam!"

She begin to sing along.

"At your best. You are love. You're a positive motivating force within my life."

She looked at me. I sat at the stop light starring at her. Damn she was fine.

"If you ever feel the need to wonder why? Let me know. Let me know oh..."

*Honk Honk*

She turned away. Lil pretty ass. I pulled her dreads as I drove on. Them mother fuckers longer than they looked the other night.

"So how long you been growing?"

"7 years and you?"

"5 years."

I tangled my fingers in them. Smelling the sweet smell of pineapples coconut and shea butter. She had on these floral print red bottoms that made her legs seem toned as fuck and went on for miles. I saw the tattoo on her calve. I never noticed how inked up she was.

"Damn girl, you tatted up, huh?"

She looked at herself up and down.

"I mean not as much as you but I'm nice wit it." She stuck out her tongue and bit down. She so fuckin crazy. "I want more tho."

"Oh you do? You ready right now?"

She looked at me surprised.

"Like, right now?"

"Yea, I know a guy."

I made a right towards Venice Beach. She never questioned me. She trusted me. Relaxing in her seat.

"I gotta tell you something." She said as we turned into the gated community. Here go the bullshit.

"What's up ma?"

"I thought you was gonna be all into yourself and thinking you can get any female you want. But I see you different. I like you Khalif."

She smiled at me. So beautiful. She making me feel all weird and shit. What the fuck is going on? I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Kia's picture was on my screen. A feeling of guilt crept in as I remembered Kia sucking my dick in my hotel room.

"Yea I like you too." I said as I shut my phone off.

We pulled up to my boy Trey house and her eyes lit up. The long driveway was full of cars but that's how it always is at Trey's. He had a party every night except Sunday.

Damn, this place is huge."

I shut off my truck, hopped out and went around to help her.

"That big ass booty!"

I pulled her into my arms gripping her ass with both hands. I lightly smacked it.

"I get it from my mama."

We laughed, walking up the driveway. She sexy, funny, and educated.

"I won me a trophy."

"What you say?"