I Look Good Too

*Khalif*

"Please leave a message for 904"

Shit! She not answering. What the fuck! I told her she could trust me.

"Fuck!!"

"Aye bruh, you good?" Aaquil asked me as I paced back and forth around the living room in our vacation rental.

"Nah man. That bitch Kia from the party the other night uploaded a video of us." I hit the blunt hard.

"Doing what bruh?"

I took out my IPhone and showed him the video. His eyes bugged out.

"Yo bruh, how she recording this if she touching on you? Who else in the room? Nigga you menage without your brother?" He started laughing

"Slim, I don't give a fuck about that bitch or how the video got recorded. What the fuck am I gonna do about Amara?"

"Who?"

"Sahara cousin."

"Oh that fine ass bitch from the party you was stalking."

I threw a pillow at his head.

"Shut up nigga! She ain't no bitch!"

Aaquil looked at me crazy.

"Yea nigga I said it. She different. She more than one of these bitches out here looking for a come up from a nigga like me. She genuine bruh. Like for real."

Damn. I'm really saying all of this? What the fuck has this girl done to me? I tried to call her again.

"Please leave a message for"

"Shit!!!"

"Aye bruh, calm the fuck down. That bitch don't wanna talk, fuck her. You can get any bitch you want. I can call up 100 right now."

"Dumb ass nigga, I don't want any bitch." I looked at my brother.

"Bruh. You talking like you in love."

"Oh hell nah!!!" I shook my head.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay bruh. Fuck Love Get Money!" He repeated our motto. Getting louder.

"You right bruh. I was tripping. If she not gone answer, fuck her." I said, regretting every word.

I want her to answer so I can explain, but what will I say? It wasn't me. She too smart for that lil boy shit. I sat my phone down on the table and hit the blunt.

"Fuck!!!"

*Amara*

I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of Khalif raced through my mind. Then like waves, thoughts of this heffa, probably sucking his dick, came fast and I couldn't breathe. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my chest.

"Fuck dat nigga!"

I placed my iPhone in my iHome and turned the volume up loud. Aaliyah "Can I Come Over" played loud. Khalif sent me a text 8 this morning asking that same question. I opened the curtains to my windows and let the beautiful sun invade my space. I swayed my hips to the soft melody. Feeling Khalif's hands all over me. Fire burned in my heart, sending vibrations all the way to my pussy.

"Baby I wanna come see you. Said I really wanna come see you. Don't you worry bout a thing, I'm just wanting to hold you. Embrace you. I want to. I got to. Tell you. How much I love you. Want you. Need you. Miss you"

*Knock Knock*

"Yeah!" I said over the music. Sahara walked in.

"Good morning diva. I heard you in here blowing."