InstaFamous

*Amara*

"Girl where you been? It's 2 in the morning! I been calling your cell all day. I found it in your room. I was worried about you!!"

I hadn't seen Sahara since she left for her audition to some movie. She was yelling at me from the front door.

"I thought something happened or somebody hurt you!"

"I did." Khalif said through the door.

We walked in the house. My hands full of bags. Sahara looked at me with a raised brow.

"I'm sorry Hara. Khalif came by this morning and I just lost track of time. How was your audition?"

She looked at both of us as I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"Oh hell naw. Don't try to change the subject. You been gone all day. Where and what have you two nasties been doing?"

"We went out for drinks. Oh, I got a new tattoo." I lifted my shirt.

"You got another one? So you just goin all in with the Cali living."

"Blame me for that." Khalif chimed in.

"And we went shopping and I got you that new Gucci bag you saw in the magazine."

I handed her the purse. She damn near snatched my arm off taking the bag. I knew that would calm her hyper ass down.

"So... Did you get the part?"

"Nah. I need acting classes or something."

She seemed unphased by it. I walked over to Khalif. Hugging him.

"Thanks for everything. Don't be a stranger stalker."

We kissed long before I pulled away to stop myself from taking him in my room.

"Aight baby doll. Good night. Aight Sahara."

"Bye."

I closed the door and grabbed my bags. I headed towards my room with Sahara right on my ass. I put my bags down on the bed.

"So..."

"So what?"

"Trick, don't play with me."

I laughed while trying on my new Gucci pumps.

"Girl, he came by this morning. I never did find out how he knew where we lived. We took a swim, after he threw me in the pool. He took me to get a tattoo and we went shopping. We went for drinks on the beach, now here I am." I smiled, remembering the whole day.

"What? Swae Lee treated you like a lady... He's such a fuckin whore."

"Umm... First of all, watch your mouth." I said to her as I hung up my new clothes.

"Bitch, calm down. I don't want him, but this heffa that uploaded a video of them on instagram might."

I looked at her. "What girl? What video?"

I pulled out my iPhone and opened my IG app. "What's her name?"

"Some dumb shit called KiaRose."

I searched her. Her page was open and sure as shit stank there it was. There he was, looking fucked up kissing and touching her. And right when she was kissing down his stomach the video stopped.

My head begin to hurt. My chest burned. My eyes watered. I closed them to keep from crying. Thinking about all the things we talked about. All the shit he said to me.