$13.00

The next day of school was to only be explained in this way: deadly. And by deadly, someone almost died. Like death was heavily involved. Heavily.

Aria was expecting it to be normal school day. You know, same old beaten-up, bullied, insulted day, you know, the usual. What a very horrible usual it was. But today, usual was over. The kids got bored and wanted something new. They wanted to play with fire. They wanted to play with life. They wanted her to die.

So walking down the hallways, Aria kept sneezing, nose itching, eyes watering and throat getting scratchy. She looked around at everyone. They all had flowers. Pretty, dainty things that were just as deadly as poison.

Her poison.

She let out an ear-splitting scream that sounded down the corridors. Aria tried to run but they all huddled around her, laughing like sadists who had just made a slash on the arm of a victim who screamed in pain.

This was wrong. So fucking wrong.

Tears streamed down her face as they closed in. It was like she was losing oxygen, struggling to hold on the little left in the air as she hyperventilated. She sank down to her knees as they brought the flowers to her face, taunting her.

Her face puffed up, she sneezed even more and she curled up into a ball, crying for them to stop. To just leave her the hell alone. Alone, alone, alone, alone. Just leave her alone.

The world slowed down and her vision blurred as the flower petals touched her face gently, causing even more pain.

I'm dieing I'm dieing I'm dieing.

She blacked out there on the floor, barely breathing.

And her Prince Charming Chandler couldn't save her.

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

No idea if this can happen
due to a flower allergy, but okay.

What happens next?? Mwhahahaha!!

dedicated to lunathestars,
crescent_ and AlexisRedzz